Locked Hello from Dodo!

Dodo

Been here for over a month now so thought I would introduce myself.

I've hopped around many RSPS, but Velheim's staff/community is clearly the best so I've decided to stay for a while.

About Me: 

I'm a data scientist at an AI based analytics company and I got into Runescape because my kids roped me into the game and now I'm slightly addicted. 

I started playing RSPS because I couldn't let my kids know that I really like how relaxing this game feels and it was hard for me to hide from them on RS3 :D After playing a couple of RSPS, I decided to stick with them because it was fun adapting to the quirks of each one and it gave me a chance to try out PVM a bit.

Most of my playtime consists of AFKing different skills while in a meeting at work, cooking or eating food, or looking after my kids. I even wrote a whole guide about it.

My favorite part about Velheim was discovering the prestige system which gave me a way to explore and compare multiple methods of efficient training. I come from a data science background so I just completely nerd out over efficiency. Here is another guide I wrote tracking all the different methods I've tried.

In terms of hobbies, I consider myself a pretty decent pitmaster. The pandemic has really dampened the social aspect of my cookouts, but I still try to fire up the grill daily and feast with my family in my backyard. Please feel free to share or discuss recipes with me!

My current goal in Velheim is to hit 500 prestige, which is kind of a waste on my account since I don't really PVM. Maybe I'll just keep going until 1000 or forever.

Sorry for the lack of detail, but I'm usually pretty private about my life. Just thought I would open up to any new online friends who wanted to chat or looking for help.

So happy to be a part of this community. Feel free to message me in game at any time. I'd love to offer tips or answer questions. (IGN: Dodo)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

E1O7mVF.gifE1O7mVF.gifE1O7mVF.gif

Welcome!

I think it's astonishing that you've reached 200+ and now aiming for 500! :D

Love the detailed guides and how it's packed with so much good information.

I'm a bit of a cooking geek myself. Ever seen Guga foods youtube channel? The king of BBQ.

I love trying new recipes and learn from them. Never know what you'll find ^^

yyUGgRX.gif

Spoiler

5fykfZT.png

Vfq9KMH.png Top notch mod response

Dr43bVV.png

HtDQuEI.png

MmmxLIm.png

ImpFutp.png

gsJ07BN.png

6 minutes ago, Arcadiez said:

Welcome!

I think it's astonishing that you've reached 200+ and now aiming for 500! :D

Love the detailed guides and how it's packed with so much good information.

I'm a bit of a cooking geek myself. Ever seen Guga foods youtube channel? The king of BBQ.

I love trying new recipes and learn from them. Never know what you'll find ^^

Yes! I love Guga! I get extremely jealous whenever they cook a super high quality meat, especially if it's A5 Wagyu.

My go to recipe when I want to add some flair is the Bacon Explosion

It's extremely simple to make, but it looks cool and usually impresses newcomers to my cookouts.

• Like 1

E1O7mVF.gifE1O7mVF.gifE1O7mVF.gif

3 minutes ago, Dranbo said:

Yes! I love Guga! I get extremely jealous whenever they cook a super high quality meat, especially if it's A5 Wagyu.

My go to recipe when I want to add some flair is the Bacon Explosion

It's extremely simple to make, but it looks cool and usually impresses newcomers to my cookouts.

oo looks delicious!

yyUGgRX.gif

Spoiler

5fykfZT.png

Vfq9KMH.png Top notch mod response

Dr43bVV.png

HtDQuEI.png

MmmxLIm.png

ImpFutp.png

gsJ07BN.png

4 hours ago, Dranbo said:

In terms of hobbies, I consider myself a pretty decent pitmaster. The pandemic has really dampened the social aspect of my cookouts, but I still try to fire up the grill daily and feast with my family in my backyard. Please feel free to share or discuss recipes with me!

120 cooking irl or just 99? ;)

Nice to see you've made an intro, had the pleasure of already meeting you in game :>