Locked Setup's Intro

Setup

Hi, I've been lurking here for a little while, so I figured I'd make an introduction finally:

My name is Setup, 21 years old, and currently studying Japanese and web development programming. My goals are to create open minded web apps that help assist others with their daily tasks, and I want to become fluent in Japanese. I usually get along with most people, so feel free to reach out and start a conversation with me. Hope to see some of you around :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Setup said:

Hi, I've been lurking here for a little while, so I figured I'd make an introduction finally:

My name is Setup, 21 years old, and currently studying Japanese and web development programming. My goals are to create open minded web apps that help assist others with their daily tasks, and I want to become fluent in Japanese. I usually get along with most people, so feel free to reach out and start a conversation with me. Hope to see some of you around :)

Welcome to the server mate, I too want to learn japanese at some point so i can attempt to teach english in japan, goodluck mate!

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.2028ac0ea1b2a564369733bd845433f3.jpg

18 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Welcome to the server mate, I too want to learn japanese at some point so i can attempt to teach english in japan, goodluck mate!

That is one of the reasons why I decided to start learning Japanese. Once I'm able to speak fluently, I want to be able to become a teacher overseas and teach English :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Setup said:

That is one of the reasons why I decided to start learning Japanese. Once I'm able to speak fluently, I want to be able to become a teacher overseas and teach English :)

Really seems like a fun job if you can actually speak Japanese fluently, my dream job atm

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.2028ac0ea1b2a564369733bd845433f3.jpg