Locked $25 gift card or 25 bond Giveaway

ineedliqour2

I'm going to be giving away either $25 gift card or 25 bonds to winner (winner picks)

Winner will be picked at random by generator.

Please state your ign and what you love about Velheim.

Will go for 48hours from time of post.

Thank you and best of luck to all!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3

ign: Heathen

I am a Father of 3, Husband, and work 60-80 hours a week. I love that in Velheim I can sign on for 15-20 minutes to just chill and relax, and I don't feel like it was a waste because every minute I play I get that feeling that I accomplished something, but it's not so easy that there is no challenge! I can't find that in most games I have played.

• Like 1

IGN: Kasha

I love being able to fulfil my skilling needs with a bunch of features that make life so much easier, I really missed RS3 but I doubt I'll ever go back now I've been spoilt by Velheim.
The community usually makes me chuckle on the daily too.

kashasig.png

IGN -  Johnrtr

I love how up to date this Velheim server is compared to anyone else. It truly is a one of a kind, and I can't get enough of it.
Hoping one day we will see them come to Mobile, and I will literally be online 24/7!! (wishful thinking, and a lot more to it than just going Mobile, I know, lol)

IGN: Bilbo

I love the community and the amount of content that velheim has. The owner truly cares about the craft, and it speaks for itself through the server that he's created and the continuous improvements and community feedback. I've never played a server like this and wish it years of success. 

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

AdorableMeaslyFulmar-max-1mb.gif