Locked Nhs's EZ Money Makers

Nhs

• Administrator

You can find money makers everywhere. A good way to find some money makers for yourself is to think about what activities endgame and wealthy players do.

Everything in this guide is something I've done for money, or have put ridiculous offers on the grand exchange for.

This guide is a work in progress, and I'll be keeping it super simple to limit confusion. 

If you're unfamiliar with the skills listed, I linked the guides at the start of each section. I won't be including boosts/helpful items, since they're already in the linked skill guides. (and that would be pretty redundant, the guides are works of art so you should check them out anyways)

*PRICES ARE BASED OFF MY EXPERIENCE, IF SOMETHING DOESN'T SELL, GIVE IT TIME. UNDERCUTTING IS THE FASTEST WAY TO RUIN MONEY MAKERS.*

Steel Titan pouches + scrolls

Spoiler

Minimum requirements: 99 Summoning

Minimum Items needed: 25 Crimson charms, 4,450 spirit shards, 25 pouches, 25 steel platebodies.

Steps: 

1. Make a bank preset that looks similar to this

option 1.PNG

2. Use the steel platebodies on any summoning obelisk to convert them to steel titan pouches

option 2.PNG

You can stop here and sell the steel titan pouches, or continue to step 3 to make steel titan scrolls.

3. Use the steel titan pouches on the summoning obelisk to create the scrolls.

image.png

4. Bank/load preset, repeat.

Why is this a good money maker?

Players will always need steel titans + scrolls for PvM, as currently it's the best DPS familiar you can get.

How much GP will I make?

I've been able to sell steel titan pouches anywhere from 20k -> 100k each

I've been able to sell steel titan scrolls anywhere from 2k -> 15k each

Super magic potions / Super ranging potions

Spoiler

Minimum requirements: 

Super magic potions: 76 Herblore

Super ranging potions: 72 Herblore

Minimum Items needed:

Super magic potions: 14 Lantadyme potion (unf), 14 Potato cactus

Super ranging potions: 14 Dwarf weed potion (unf), 14 Wines of Zamorak

Steps: 

1. Make a bank preset that looks similar

(Super magic potions)

image.png

(Super ranging potions)

image.png

2. Mix potions!

(Super magic potions)

image.png

(Super ranging potions)

image.png

3. Bank/load preset, repeat.

Players will buy these to create the extreme versions for either overloads, or AFK Herblore EXP since you can mix 27 per inventory.

How much GP will I make?

I've sold Super magic/ranging potions for 10k -> 50k each

I've bought Super magic/ranging potions for 10k -> 80k each

Bakriminel bolts

Spoiler

https://runescape.wiki/w/Bloodwood_tree

Bakriminel bolts are bolts fletched from wilderness bloodwood trees and tipped with bolt tips bought from Mami Rimba.

With bloodwood trees being in the wilderness, TAKE ONLY WHAT YOU'RE WILLING TO RISK.

Mami Rimba can be found outside the King Black dragons teleport.

Bloodwood tree locations:

Chaos Altar

chalter2.PNG

Outside ED2

ed2222.PNG

South of the Pirates' Hideout/Mage bank

mbonk.PNG

Minimum requirements: 85 Woodcutting, 93 Fletching

Minimum Items needed: Hatchet, Bakriminel bolt tips

Steps: 

1. Find and chop away at the bloodwood tree

tree.PNG

2. Fletch bloodwood logs to make bakriminel bolt shafts

image.png

3. Tip them to make Bakriminel bolts

image.png

WARNING: Leaving the bloodwood tree with unfinished/untipped bakriminel bolt shafts will remove them from your inventory. 

image.png

With dual wielding making a comeback, players are using high level crossbows instead of bows, increasing the demand and price of high level bolts. Bakriminel bolts will always be decent money, as there is a risk of getting killed by players. 

How much GP will I make?

I have not personally sold them. 

I've bought bakriminel bolts for 20k -> 100k each

Thanks for checking out my first guide. I started this very late at night so if you notice any mistakes send me a message and I'll have them corrected. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

c6twcLD.gif

Spoiler

ApplicationFrameHost_FkKIz1df3R.png.3134f698053f7de2854f9568dbe1a53d.png

ApplicationFrameHost_myI7I8pkjB.png.23a5361f050197b8a6a8bba056548a76.png

dev.PNG

yess.PNG.894a6e5e24385f04519352276aec6d07.PNG

ApplicationFrameHost_Q9uEFFLSLE.png.93506813b20f7da34b8e95e839cc42fa.png

yeet.PNG.1e6a6fea37426fc247270df14bb36ed9.PNG

image.png

luv.PNG

nhz.PNG

image.png

bunr.PNG.51d72b0c1dcd21e7ef9db91d53648f50.PNG

image.png

• Nhs changed the title to Nhs's EZ Money Makers

Thank you for the guide!  Looks great! 

I'd also like to add that the sophanem slayer dungeon is a great source of GP as well, and you dont even have to actually pick up the gold off the ground as you can attune your chest to auto collect all loot. 

You can get corrupted gems for slayer helms, khopesh of kharidian and off hand khopesh as well.  I usually on average receive up to 1m-2m per task here, and most tasks take about 10 minutes. 

Corrupted gems are used for the corrupted slayer helm, so they might tank, or they might sell for quite a bit, you never know!  :)

Also, vote books usually sell for about 2m a piece, so that's at least 10-12m a day out of just voting! 

And finally..  the top voters every month receive a nice lil special prize so remember to vote!  :)

EDIT:   Make sure to do all your ;;etts every single day.  I average about 7m per tree so it's always worth doing!

• Happy Bunny 1

7 hours ago, Iron Agnes said:

Corrupted gems are used for the corrupted slayer helm, so they might tank, or they might sell for quite a bit, you never know!  :)

• corrupted gems are struggling to be sold at 50k each so not worth trying to sell

EDIT:   Make sure to do all your ;;etts every single day.  I average about 7m per tree so it's always worth doing!

• evil trees gp reward depends on the type of tree so normals wont give you 7m gp something like a yew tree might, also depends on reward % on the tree, more people, less gp

1004319472_nubroof.PNG.2fd3c16624ed13801f42b34b4589cdec.PNG

1419923434_ygggottem.PNG.32defeb68b031a16ef996d9604de5d6b.PNG

657475783_sandstormsiggy.PNG.e10b3ca206691cd81417ce9cd1074670.PNG

natsupoggers.png.dddcf6ef6e130a948fa9856939ba0cf9.png

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...