Locked Ninja Log 10/04/2021

Sandstorm

• Founder

Miscellaneous changes

• Increased Loyalty point amount received from Bonds 3,000 -> 5,000;
  • Decreased all new Codex prices by ~50%. Players who already purchased any codexes will be refunded their points manually;
  • Vote books can now be exchanged for 500 Loyalty points each. Also decreased book spin ratio 2 -> 1 (1 spin per book) seeing as this was way too powerful compared to bonds;
  • Hopefully fixed the Christmas Yelps hit-mark issue (tested on my end and was OK);
  • Removed the Pet drop threshold message seeing people disliked it;
  • Death's scythe and Tiny Death can now properly be unlocked from Death's Rewards store;
  • The 'after-vote' effect increased 12 hours -> 24 hours. This means you can reap the benefits of the Well/Weekend and Loyalty point buff for 24 hours after you've claimed your vote rewards;
  • The Dwarf Multi-cannon is now a singular item, updated all shops and instances of the old versions. Old cannon parts are now un-trade-able and useless;
  • Fixed a couple issues with the Warrior's Guild, the area should now function correctly. Players who are still inside the guild have to re-enter normally for it to work;
  • Boss instance death's now follow the correct death order and will now degrade your gear as intended;
  • Fixed the Gnome Ball gate;
  • Fixed the Armadyl faction NPC's in the Godwars Dungeon, as well as Bandits in the Desert (they were 'swapped' for some reason, oopsie);
  • Aura Refreshes will no longer remove when clicked on, but remove correctly when the player confirms the refresh;
  • Magic spell-books will no longer revert back to the default book if the player has unlocked the respecting codex (had spell-book variants swapped on accident);
  • Reverted the Weekend/Well bonuses for players who have not voted. I have something better in-mind for this, so it will be re-enabled when I'm done with it;
  • Angel of Death magic attacks on her main target will no longer ignore target's defensive stats.
  • Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Pog Dance 1
  • Happy Bunny 1
Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif

Take that, Angel of Death. 

• Reverted the Weekend/Well bonuses for players who have not voted. I have something better in-mind for this, so it will be re-enabled when I'm done with it;

@Yggdrasil, Could you explain this one further. Does this mean you don't need to have voted on the weekend for the bonus or was there an extra weekend bonus that was not mentioned earlier or am I just over complicating things to try and get some spoilers, if so,  what sort of changes can we expect. 

• Like 1

chihuahua GIF

IQKhzk8.png

nHwMBll.gif

pie.png.ccadfd0c19ee34b88bc19ca315f57a58.png

1 hour ago, Sprout said:

Take that, Angel of Death. 

@Yggdrasil, Could you explain this one further. Does this mean you don't need to have voted on the weekend for the bonus or was there an extra weekend bonus that was not mentioned earlier or am I just over complicating things to try and get some spoilers, if so,  what sort of changes can we expect. 

It's as basic as it seems; you won't need to vote to acquire well/weekend buffs anymore; currently the changes are being discussed as we see what route Sand thinks is best for the Well.

• Happy Bunny 1
Spoiler

j36pvJj.png
lNpArm5.pngunknown.pngYISNFhw.png

image.png

On 10/4/2021 at 2:36 PM, Yggdrasil said:

It's as basic as it seems; you won't need to vote to acquire well/weekend buffs anymore; currently the changes are being discussed as we see what route Sand thinks is best for the Well.

i personally like having it locked to one account, and i often am on 2 or 3 accounts. you shouldnt get bonus xp on 3 accounts imo. pick strategically which of your accounts you want the buff on and when. i get that might be an unpopular opinion but i think it is good for the game over all