Locked PvM League: LIVE!

Asgardian

Just now, Big Brew said:

I see your concerns for practicality, but I'm just calling it now, I think a Classic will end up winning most of the prizes and you'll have people claiming it as unfair since they have a pretty large advantage. Which is valid because it genuinely isn't fair at that point.

Classic droprate is highly overexaggerated in a contest like this. In the end it will come down to how many players are participating, in how quickly the drops will be gotten. You can't really use droprate increase as a huge factor, when just a single drop is needed from XXX boss per round. In the end it's all down to rolling a dice and getting lucky, not to mention it is totally free to enter, and you can't lose anything by participating. In the end it's just about having fun and gathering some people for a fun hour or two hunting specific drops, and if you get lucky, you'll win a handsome amount of money.

• Like 1

image.png.ca709eea21805591d1df3616723c0558.png

This sounds awesome! I would love to partake in this type of event even though I’m a new classic!

These type of events are ones that really bring community together for a fun bossing and PvM run regardless if you win or not. Love the idea, I support!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...