Locked Boardhunter 2 - Player Feedback & Behind The Scenes

Nhs

• Did you participate in Boardhunter II? Why or why not?
    • I did not participate as I could not find a team, and those solo had no chance to get drops from the group bosses without using other participants from other teams. Also the winners were ORIGINALLY going to be whoever completed the board first which meant the team with the most free time would have won, and there are people who play 12-16 hours a day.
  • Would you participate again in the future?
    • If it were to be structured the same? No. If it were to be changed to have solo and team divisions, yes.
  • What did you like about the event?
    • It got people PVMing and an influx of items into the game.
  • What did you dislike about the event?
    • The rules changed last minute to include the bonus points and the elimination of the "Fill the board and win"
  • Was the event period too long or too short?
    • N/A
  • Were the rewards worth participating?
    • No. There was no point in joining just for the participation reward.
  • What event(s) would you like to see next?
    • Something everyone can join in, not just Hardcore PVMers/Clans. Something with X amount of time allotted in a day so those with little free time can be on the same level as those with a ton of free time. Maybe something on a specific 'shard world' where everyone starts with new characters and has achievements to complete. Similar to board hunter but with ingame features/skills. I.E. First to fish a rocktail, first to 99 fishing, etc. Obviously itd have everyone have the same XP rate and the same drop rates on that server.
  • Like 3

• Nhs unpinned this topic