Locked Hello fellow scapers

Quaxly

Hi everyone. 

I started on Velheim a couple of weeks ago. I am fully enjoying the grind. I was looking for something new to afk/play as I work from home all the time, so more than enough time to afk some on the side. 

I am a 28 year old male from the Netherlands. I love RuneScape and have been playing ever since I was a young kid. Aside from RuneScape I have a huge passion for music, movies and art (making and looking at it). I spend my days working and in the evenings I like to chill and hit the gym. Aside from that I recently got a puppy. He's a 14 week old Golden Retriever and takes up a lot of my time, but it's all worth it. Feel free to ask for some pictures if anyone's interested. 

My eye fell on an advertisement of this server and I had to try it out. Playing as an iron right now and I've been working up the levels. Recently finished masterwork and now slowly making my way through some PvM content. Have been getting a good vibe from the players so far. Hoping to stick around for a while. 

Hit me up in game if you want to have a chat and say hi when we're killing the shooting star or burning the evil out of the trees.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 months later...