Locked Ninja Log 04/03/2023

Sandstorm

• Founder

Bonuses

• Corrected double value item bonuses when hovering over items in resize-able mode;
  • Fixed the Ranged Strength bonus not benefiting from a few items with lower bonus values;

Farming

• Decreased the growth & breeding cycle times for Animals by ~25% (I don't know how to word this correctly, animals will grow and breed faster);
  • Increased the chance that Animals can breed by A LOT (non-breeding pen is still less likely to successfully breed);

Herblore

• You can now make Super Adrenaline potions by combining adrenaline crystals with adrenaline potions (3) at level 87 Herblore. These potions recover 30% of your special attack. This potion shares the adrenaline potion global cool-down;
  • You can now make Adrenaline Renewal potions by combining a Primal extract, super adrenaline potion (4), bottled dinosaur roars and a clean arbuck at level 115 Herblore. This potion recovers 40% of your special attack over 10 ticks (4% per tick). This potion shares the adrenaline potion global cool-down;
  • Adrenaline Crystals are now trade-able;

Vorago

• Teams can no longer 'cheese' phases by standing out of Vorago's sight. All targets will now be calculated correctly;
  • Halved the amount of time someone is mentally linked with Vorago (reflect attack) from 20 to 10 ticks;
  • Re-worked the drop system to somewhat match Runescape's. Only up to 5 players (top damagers) will be able to receive a chance at loot, and only 1 Seismic wand/orb/pet will be dropped per kill;

Fixes

• You can now re-select the EXP style you want to use at the Spring Festival for Cauldrons and Icon carving;
  • Corrected Ranged weapon attacking distances.
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Pog Dance 1
  • Happy Bunny 1
Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif

• Game Moderator

Adren renewal omg :StarStruck: ! Excited to try out some bosses with higher adren all the time, without wasting a lot of hydrix bolts. AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

About the Vorago part, I understood the most part of it, reflect mech reduced timer is poggers. But about the drop system, I have a question, you made only 5 top dmg receiving drops and only 1 a "rare" drop. But have you changed the drop rate as well, or just the system behind it? Asking because if someone is only looking for the pet, without any concern about the rares, was difficult before, now is even more, if you changed it somehow.

Farming update is hugeeeeeeeeeee, now I can breed my animals faster and finish breeding logs quicker as well :P

As always, thank you for your time and dedication! Keep up the good work Sand<3

compcomp1.png.c9c586b3bb2f45bf738007f94d132277.png
2110747713_compcapetrimmed.png.6564bafa38a82a3ed8988ea70c6947c7.png

489470767_compnormal.jpg.54ea345cbf666a8cd1bdcf4a4ed92594.jpg284866779_compperfil.png.6b88a7723b875ff4c047ed9754efcc9b.png

image.png.39fcb9871a451904bcfeac58be29f4b3.png
image2.png.8f619b281b6401f5dad9c5b751c860e0.png