Locked What other games do you guys play?

Kiwi

What other games does everyone here play?

This is more a topic to express yourself about which games you play, and why, and maybe game suggestions :)

I love playing open world games like Skyrim, but I also love playing stuff like Dark souls and Runescape. I on/off play other games like Project Winter, Project Zomboid, etc.

What about you guys? Do you have any suggestions for games I should try? :)

• Like 1

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, right?

• Founder

I also own a Killing Floor 1 server which is quite popular in the 2 decade old game, so I play a little bit of that.

Also, surprise surprise for who doesn't know - I'm a big fan of Dead by Daylight. Have played since 2016 uZQGDMr.png

Some RS3, some OSRS once a year when I get the urge for it, some Minecraft (the staff team has its own server), and that's it I think.

• Like 2
Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif

Personally my fave MMORPG other than Runescape, is definitely Guild Wars 2.
I played some ESO, and Some WoW. 
ESO wasn't terrible, but its very money grabby.

Other than MMO's, I thoroughly enjoyed the Assassin's Creed franchise, although I haven't played anything after Origins. My wife stole my Laptop and played over 600 hours of Odyssey. -_-

My favorite video game of all time was Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos. I
It is an ACTION(not an RTS) space-flight-sim/space pirate/vigilante game lol. For when it was made, had excellent 3D graphics, an excellent physics system, and very little hand holding. Playing it as a little kid was a challenge. It had some bugs which made it very difficult for me to progress as a child, but I was patient with it and eventually beat it like 6 years after I'd started playing it... (Lol). If anyone wants something really cool to try out, try that old game :D. Best played with a joystick/controller. 
The soundtrack is one of my favorite gaming soundtracks to date. It truly captures the feel for a space-adventure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2kWMvlNQ4o&list=PLzcZjkrVBTvI7rg0E_hlvh2Scv9DkQp2U

On the note of game soundtracks, guild wars 2's soundtracks are EXCELLENT as well. 

• Like 1

zmPWMz7.gif

e989eba85b6c1ed042c2978d24d068f1.png
mWjTLIp.png

86e22ec2f3611dd31646f39226949cf2.png

javaw-k-AKNm-ERCg-Q.png

• 50 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mostly Super Mario 64 and various other romhacks of said game, being a speedrunner for the game.

Aside from that, my most recent dedications are Skyrim (because mods are fun), South Park (both SoT and tFBW), Pokemon, and Watch_Dogs (2 and Legions)

Classic

Spoiler

statgen.php?username=Alya&overall=2826&q statgen.php?username=Classic%2BHP&overal statgen.php?username=Skiller%2BAlya&over

Novice

Spoiler

statgen.php?username=No%2BAlya&overall=1 statgen.php?username=No%2BHP&overall=122 statgen.php?username=NoSkillAlya&overall

Regular

Spoiler

statgen.php?username=ShadowTech&overall= statgen.php?username=10%2BHP&overall=285 statgen.php?username=SkillAlya&overall=2

OQGtErZ.jpg2KGSEEh.jpg

• 2 months later...