The thread with most replies..

Sandstorm

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder

Orikalka is the bagrada rex matriarch, one of the three Rex Matriarchs. Orikalka attacks with melee and is weak to magic, specifically fire spells. She counts as a dinosaur for the purpose of a Slayer assignment, although Tuska's Wrath will not deal the full damage.

Obtaining all unique drops from Orikalka and the other two Rex Matriarchs will complete the Rex Flex feat which unlocks the title [Name] the Ferocious.

Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif

• Founder

RuneScape is a fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed and published by Jagex, released in January 2001. RuneScape was originally a browser game built with the Java programming language; it was largely replaced by a standalone C++ client in 2016.

Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif

• Founder

As my foot touched the first icy cobblestone, a sense of dread flowed through my already shivering limbs. I could feel a presence, powerful and malevolent, hidden in the darkness before me. Cautiously, I rounded the corner, and was hit by a blast of hot, sulphur-smelling air. There was a sound of cracking bone and gristle that turned my stomach. Then my eyes adjusted and I saw it: a hulking demon, sitting before a blood-spattered stone door and feasting on the bodies of my fallen brothers. It was in that moment, as I raised my axe and prepared to charge for vengeance or death, that I gave the place the name it now bears...the Dungeons of Daemonheim.

Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif

• Founder

Within each dungeon, the adventuring party is asked to solve puzzles and fight monsters, while using their skills to overcome the fiendish challenges that stand in their way. Use your skills to equip your party members, search for loot and keys and explore the floor until you find the epic boss monster at the end.

The environment contains hundreds of new objects, NPCs, rooms and locations covering an area more than 60 times the size of Falador – more than any single update ever has!

After adventuring (with a group of up to 4 other players), you’ll be able to access a wealth of new skill upgrades and reward items, including new weapons and armour for both the free and members’ game.

Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif

• Founder

The Spring Festival in 2023 is a seasonal event running between 3 April and 16 April. It is a successor to the 2022 Spring Festival. It features skilling activities, experience buffs, depending on community progress, in the area, as well as several community benefits and improved benefits of catching green, white, and yellow Guthixian butterflies.

Event noticeboards promote the event. It is possible to teleport to the event area through the Event interface. A temporary bank chest can be found in the area.

There are three activities in the area, all of which grant Spring Tokens.

Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...