Locked Introducing .... NUB!

NubonmyPC

Heya guys!

Better late than never but here is my introduction!

Im Rob, a 25 year old gamer located in the netherlands. Been into Runescape/RSPS since i was a lil boi, and it most likely will be for many more years.

Besides gaming one of my true passions is music, i love to play guitar or any instrument music related! I've been playing for a solid 15 years right now. I also enjoy playing basketball for fun with friends, im not in a basketball club or whatever cause i think that would take the fun out of it for me! I also love messing around with computer hardware and im somewhat a part hoarder :X. (never know when someone needs something) 

Work wise i have been active in the music industry ranging from junior sound tech, roadie, festival building and anything between. Been very actively doing so up untill last year. i have plans to go back to school within a few years and study Audio engineering and/or ICT Education. As of right now im just enjoying my free time, having fun, and meeting all you lovely people on Velheim (: 

(hit me up with good music) 

Id say im a very approachable dude so if you want to know anything about me feel free to hit me up! :> 

• Like 1
  • Gucci 1
  • Pog Dance 1
  • I'm watching you 1
  • Happy Bunny 2