Locked Clan wars event hosted by Scytheboii and Brazil

Scytheboii

EDIT: I had to change the date from Friday to Saturday due to an unexpected real life event that came up for Brazil. Thanks for your patience and understanding in this matter!

Hello fellow Velheimers! Brazil and I have decided to team up and bring a fun and friendly PK event to Velheim.

This event will take place at the clan wars white portal.

This event is safe (no items lost upon death) and HCIM friendly (no HCIM status lost in white portal) and I encourage you all to participate in the fun! 

This Saturday the 10th is when it's going down. Please comment/react to this post if you're interested in attending.

Our preferred time is 2:00AM server time, but we are open to suggestions to a time that fits best for everyone so please let us know.

Teams will be my team (Scytheboii) VS Brazil's team. Teams will be picked draft style. We will all line up and pick our teammates 1 by 1 with whoever shows up at the event.

Bring your best gear and your quick switches, things are going to get wild.

Again, please react to this post/ leave a comment if you'll be joining us and we're also open to suggestions :) 

Hope to see you there!

Edited by Scytheboii
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 2
  • Evil 1

It will be a pleasure to participate in this event! We are even open to ideas and suggestions, so that as many players as possible can participate and have fun!

About combat styles, whatever kind you want. Bring your best gear to beat everyone :P (remember, its white portal, safe, dont lose items)

PS: Here is the opportuniy to kill brazil and get revenge :P 

• Love 3
  • Love 1