A long overdue introduction

Broy00

Hello all,

My name is Demante. I've been apart of the Velheim community for a little over 3 years (back when it was like 6-11 people online). I'm not sure why I never made an intro, considering I love forums. Either way that's here nor there. I am 29, and I live in the eastern part of USA. I have 1 lovely child. She will be 11 in November. I am currently engaged to my fiance of almost 7 years. She's one of the best educators I've ever seen in my life. Winning all types of awards and producing great scores as a teacher. Now she's an assistant principal and I couldn't be more proud. 

As far as me, well...... I'm originally from Pennsylvania, I grew up in Maryland before returning back to Pennsylvania. Spent a short amount of time in Florida, moved to North Carolina for 6 years and now I reside Tennessee (with the Broadway girls).

As for my work life, I've been in management for 10 years. Working my way up, eventually reaching cooperate. I've managed restaurants, hotels, and grocery stores. I am currently a District Manager / Area manager overseeing 7 restaurants. As happy as I am with my job, it's not the end for me. I'm going for VP by 40 so wish me luck. 

A few interest of mine are travelling, food (especially seafood) Xbox and video games and my car. I am a bimmer enthusiast. Since I got into BMWs I've had a 328 xi, 2 528i's and now my 2018 320i x drive that I bought this past March. 

Enough about me tho, I'll be on forums alot more as well as in game. So hey again!

• Happy Bunny 2

10 hours ago, Siphenz said:

What are other previous servers you played? shoot me a dm if not allowed to discuss in thread. I remember making a forum signature for you a long ways back, like 5+ years ago.

I'll shoot you a message. I've been around on rsps since 06. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...