Locked Ninja Log 08/04/2022

Sandstorm

• Founder

Nothing much, just a few touch-ups before I start on something bigger.

Miscellaneous changes

• You will no longer be able to disassemble Invention items directly from your inventory if you don't have access to the Invention skill;
  • You will no longer be able to harvest/check-health Farming patches if you do not have the required Farming level to do so;
  • Moved around some NPC's and Objects around the main home area;
  • Removed the additional Help clan chat channels and the ability to speak between them. I want only 1 help channel to be active and heavily moderated to only include actual questions rather than the 'every-day' conversations there;
  • The Beach Event has been disabled and removed;
  • Prepared code for the August 12th Triple EXP event;

Miscellaneous fixes

• The world message of completing all achievement diaries has now been moved to the actual task finish method, this makes it so the message only appears once;
  • House Drakan boots now have a correct Trivia point value;
  • Corrected bonus EXP removal, it should now only remove the base bonus EXP before any multipliers apply.

32-bit client removal

I'll be dropping support for 32-bit devices very soon, any new players will no longer be able to download that client starting now.

Reason being I'd like to focus more on flexibility and stability of the client, giving the player more options to work with. This would potentially include a custom JVM argument box for the launcher that the player could edit, essentially allowing to customise Java's start-up arguments (GC, RAM, Logging, etc).

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • I'm watching you 1
Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif