Locked Ninja Log 11/17/2022

Sandstorm

• Founder

Another one, nothing major changed so I'll just keep calling them ninja's..

Titles

• Added a brand new interface to see and manage all your titles;
  • Added most titles from RuneScape, some of them will not be available to you since Velheim does not support all of the content required to unlock them;
  • Some titles can now be purchased directly with Velheim coins;
  • The title interface can now be directly opened from the Quest Journals tab;

Miscellaneous

• Removed Excalibur and Pathfinder gear from Lucy's Untradeables;
  • Added Gudrik NPC along with his Dialogue to Port Sarim. Gudrik sell's pathfinder, keenblade, charbow, mindspike, amulet & ring - of potency;
  • Mystery boxes have been discontinued. You can no longer get any new ones, however, players that still have them will be able to open them. Vote Parties will now yield 15 x Velheim coins;
  • You can now plant your Grapevine seeds in Hops patches. You'll require 4 seeds and 5 x of any plank to do so;
  • God Grapes can now be used on Jugs of Water to create Wine's of the respective God at level 92 Cooking, granting 200 Cooking EXP;
  • Slightly edited the Collection Log interface, titles will no longer be activate-able from it;

Fixes

• All Familiars (except Abyssal's) can no longer store Runecrafting Essence;
  • Fixed an issue with Crassian Leviathan not properly applying poison to the center'ish tiles after his poison breath;
  • Solak's Purple Tornado attack will no longer apply current blight stacks for its damage calculation;
  • Telos rewards will no longer go to your bank IF your bank is full. The items will stay in the chest, but streak and enrage will still reset;
  • Hopefully fixed the issue of Vorago's mechanics intervening with each other when multiple asynchronous fights are on-going;
  • Treasure Trail rewards will now go into your bank even if it's full, as long as your bank contains that item (and amount does not exceed max integer);
  • Dieing in Fight Kiln will now properly remove player's current familiar (if any);
  • Re-charging a degraded attuned ectoplasmator will now set its charges to 1,000 instead of 100;
  • Repairing-All on a Repair stand inside your POH will now correctly deduct the price based on your Smithing level;
  • Ironmen are no longer able to view Grand Exchange's Player Listings, and, sell bonds;
  • The Herbicide will no longer destroy herb drops that you have not selected for destruction;
  • Legio Sextus can now be re-spawned from within the room.
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif

As a new player, I found myself having to utilize friends chat a lot to ask basic questions. Right now the forums kind of serve this purpose, but not everything is addressed.

So I'd like to propose creating a Velheim wiki for creating pages that are currently on the forums and for future pages. With how forums are designed, only the OP can edit a post and oftentimes changes aren't added to these guides. A wiki allows this to be a democratic process and comes with the benefit of ensuring information is up to date and allowing more players to participate in the process of knowledge creation.

- HotshotberadAs a new player, I found myself having to utilize friends chat a lot to ask basic questions. Right now the forums kind of serve this purpose, but not everything is addressed.

So I'd like to propose creating a Velheim wiki for creating pages that are currently on the forums and for future pages. With how forums are designed, only the OP can edit a post and oftentimes changes aren't added to these guides. A wiki allows this to be a democratic process and comes with the benefit of ensuring information is up to date and allowing more players to participate in the process of knowledge creation.

- Hotshotberad

• Sandstorm locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic