The thread with most replies..

Sandstorm

• Founder

The Orthen Dig Site is a dig site located on Anachronia, requiring level 90 Archaeology to be interacted with. It was the sixth dig site released for the skill. The Anachronia base camp is the main location of the dig site, with various excavation sites across the island of Anachronia - Crypt of Varanus, Observation outpost, Moksha ritual site, and Xolo city.

Mr Mordaut is the site manager. Like the other site managers, Mr Mordaut becomes a research consultant when all mysteries related to Orthen are completed and has a power called Treasure Hoarder, giving a x/24 chance of obtaining a tetracompass piece after each expedition, x being the number of hours the team is sent out for.

Reaching level 90 Archaeology causes the Orthen invitation to be placed in the player's backpack, inviting the player to the dig site.

The archaeology teleport, master archaeologist's outfit, and the dig sites map at the guild can teleport the player to the base camp, and, after unlocking the locations, the Orthen teleportation devices may be used to teleport the player between the dig site's locations.

The final reward of the site is an enhancement to the mysterious monolith's power cap, allowing 150 extra power for a total of 650 power. This requires level 120, unlocking of all the locations, and completion of the Mysterious City mystery.

• Like 1
Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif

38 minutes ago, Sandstorm said:

The Orthen Dig Site is a dig site located on Anachronia, requiring level 90 Archaeology to be interacted with. It was the sixth dig site released for the skill. The Anachronia base camp is the main location of the dig site, with various excavation sites across the island of Anachronia - Crypt of Varanus, Observation outpost, Moksha ritual site, and Xolo city.

Mr Mordaut is the site manager. Like the other site managers, Mr Mordaut becomes a research consultant when all mysteries related to Orthen are completed and has a power called Treasure Hoarder, giving a x/24 chance of obtaining a tetracompass piece after each expedition, x being the number of hours the team is sent out for.

Reaching level 90 Archaeology causes the Orthen invitation to be placed in the player's backpack, inviting the player to the dig site.

The archaeology teleport, master archaeologist's outfit, and the dig sites map at the guild can teleport the player to the base camp, and, after unlocking the locations, the Orthen teleportation devices may be used to teleport the player between the dig site's locations.

The final reward of the site is an enhancement to the mysterious monolith's power cap, allowing 150 extra power for a total of 650 power. This requires level 120, unlocking of all the locations, and completion of the Mysterious City mystery.

Sooo... Is this a teaser for future content??

Y6xJTBK.gif

dynasty.png

image.png.3bb09238e59b5e2df6a29454a62bfe08.png

image.png.3988649d1d6aeb4b3daaa76c240ad5fa.png

image.png.f4969619228bd8967c10a1cc254f3db9.png

Anyone like crab cakes? I used to but lost my taste for them in the last year or two. Not sure if its because the crab is just lower in quality from covid supply issues, or what. Also, every time I try anything considered gourmet under normal circumstances, just seems bad now :( 
I don't wanna eat at restaurants anymore till this is all over lol.

zmPWMz7.gif

e989eba85b6c1ed042c2978d24d068f1.png
mWjTLIp.png

86e22ec2f3611dd31646f39226949cf2.png

javaw-k-AKNm-ERCg-Q.png

46 minutes ago, Winter Revel said:

Anyone like crab cakes? I used to but lost my taste for them in the last year or two. Not sure if its because the crab is just lower in quality from covid supply issues, or what. Also, every time I try anything considered gourmet under normal circumstances, just seems bad now :( 
I don't wanna eat at restaurants anymore till this is all over lol.

Naa never tried crab cakes. Wanna try it someday tho. Same as scallops.

yyUGgRX.gif

Spoiler

5fykfZT.png

Vfq9KMH.png Top notch mod response

Dr43bVV.png

HtDQuEI.png

MmmxLIm.png

ImpFutp.png

gsJ07BN.png

9 hours ago, Winter Revel said:

Scallops are really good. Once you have them, you'll want to have them a few times a year at minimum. 
If you make shrimp scampi, throw some scallops in too. Very good.

YEPP gotta try it someday. My father wasn't a big seafood guy, so i didn't try much stuff when i grew up. 

I love cooking and learning, so trying to get into more seafood stuff. 

yyUGgRX.gif

Spoiler

5fykfZT.png

Vfq9KMH.png Top notch mod response

Dr43bVV.png

HtDQuEI.png

MmmxLIm.png

ImpFutp.png

gsJ07BN.png