Locked Arezo's official introduction

Arezo

Greetings everyone!

Thought it was about time to properly introduce myself to the community since i've been enjoying my time on the server lately, so I'd like to stick around for a bit.

To start things off, I'm Arezo, 24 years old and I've been playing RSPS's since about 2011-2012 if I had to make a rough guess. Usually I'm more interested OSRS based servers but for some odd reason I decided to switch things up and here I am, having a good time, pumping in those hours even though I have little to zero experience with the pre-eoc/RS3 content. Figured I might aswell learn it here. My current goal is to achieve atleast the completionist cape as I just have a few more requirements left. 

A little background about myself

I'm from the Netherlands, work full time and run my own Graphic Design business on the side but as off recently I've been thinking to go back to college and hopefully be joining the police force. With the recent riots and mayhem that it has caused it has really opened my eyes about everything. But besides the school and college nonsense, I do have a couple of hobbies that interest me besides graphic design, gaming being one of them obviously. Besides playing Runescape on and off... my hours in World of Warcraft and Call of duty don't lie either. I also just like to zone out and listen to some nice DnB music.

There's basically alot more I can put here but I also have to realise that y'all don't want to XP waste so I guess i'll end it here. 

Feel free to hit me up in-game for anything really, I'm down to learn alot of stuff especially things PvM related. 

Take care!

Arezo

• Like 1
  • Love 1