Locked of Disguise

of Disguise

Hey Velheimens,

New to the community here, and wanted to introduce myself. Especially since I was on the other night silently playing, and figuring out the server.

My name’s Shawn, I’m 28, and I like to go by my RSN “of Disguise”. I was hoping titles would be available, but it appears that the “Master” title is not after looking through some of what’s available - from what I can tell (correct me if I’m wrong, I’d love to somehow enable that). I’m a Class B Volkswagen mechanic for a dealership. I have far too many hobbies, and projects, that end up incomplete because of presumably being an undiagnosed ADD - just basing off of hereditary traits. This includes playing guitar/writing songs, mixing music, and studying music theory. Also includes building PC’s and making custom wiring harnesses - which my career got me into doing, after my Electrical Specialty. I ride BMX and skateboards from time to time when I need a little sunlight, or find some nice hiking spots with the All Trails app that I refuse to spend money on; but it’s pretty cool for finding locations near you for hiking or trail riding. I’ve also got a hobby for Web Development. I hate PHP/SQL but always enjoyed the Front End portion with CSS3 and HTML5, working with pure CSS animations. 

I could share hobbies and interests all day, and feel like I’ve spewed enough to maybe have a discussion with a good amount of the player base already with some common ground.

So hope to see you guys and gals around!

- “Master” of Disguise

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Yggdrasil said:

Hey. Shawn! Welcome to the game.

I like to make music too; if you're ever interested in collaborating, make sure to hit me up! :)

What genre?! I’ve been trying to learn to get into producing more EDM, TheFatRat has been kind of inspiring me lately to try to break out of this Metal realm and take a more upbeat route. Not to mention the amount of layers you can experiment with is just about endless it seems! Nonetheless, that would be awesome!

10 minutes ago, Nhs said:

Welcome Shawn! :D 

Thank you! Appreciate. :)

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, of Disguise said:

What genre?! I’ve been trying to learn to get into producing more EDM, TheFatRat has been kind of inspiring me lately to try to break out of this Metal realm and take a more upbeat route. Not to mention the amount of layers you can experiment with is just about endless it seems! Nonetheless, that would be awesome!

Thank you! Appreciate. :)

Mainly hip-hop / urban production, but I'd wager I could branch out into different genres with enough practice

Spoiler

j36pvJj.png
lNpArm5.pngunknown.pngYISNFhw.png

image.png

Welcome Shawn

Spoiler

MY GUIDES:

How to get to the Travelling Merchant
How to get to the Travelling Merchant - Topic 3269

Chompy Birds Guide
Chompy Birds Guide - Topic 3278

Where to hand in Chronicle Fragments
Where to hand in Chronicle Fragments - Topic 3597

How to make Bullseye Lantern (Ironman Friendly)
How to make Bullseye Lantern (Ironman Friendly) - Topic 3617

Giant Mimic Boss - D&D
Giant Mimic Boss D&D - Topic 3684

Player Owned Ports Guide
Player Owned Ports Guide - Topic 3720

Bork Boss - D&D
Bork Boss D&D - Topic 3785

How to get to the Lost Grove - Slayer Creatures
How to get to the Lost Grove & the Slayer Creatures - Topic 3800

Raptor Key & Chest - Raptor Monsters
Raptor Key, Chest & Raptor Monsters - Topic 3806

Ancient Invention Guide/Overview
Ancient Invention Guide/Overview - Topic 3821

Crafting Guide - 1-99+

Crafting Guide - 1-99+ - Topic 3901

PetTheCasket.gif.d9df0fc628039da8b1e0a952ebbe26b1.gif

On 7/20/2021 at 12:59 PM, Yggdrasil said:

Mainly hip-hop / urban production, but I'd wager I could branch out into different genres with enough practice

I’m feeling the same way! I know that guitarists like Tim Henson or Ichika Nito are god tier when it comes to writing with a style that’s inspired, or vibes, with it. But there’s also heavier bands like Hacktivist that go the heavier route! 

22 hours ago, Iron Tyrone said:

Welcome to the server, hope that you will enjoy your stay here!

12 hours ago, Brotherloe said:

Hey, Welcome to Velheim!

8 hours ago, Kim said:

Welcome Shawn

Also, thank you all! I’ve been really enjoying it! 

• Like 1