Locked Suggestion: Add a section to feature server details on the website

oprah

I've been trying out different RSPS and found it's surprisingly hard to find server overviews (exp multiplier/modes, population, content availaibility, etc.) on home pages. Check velheim, zaros, runewild, alora website - if there is a server description it's usually in the vote aggregators but not on the official site. Maybe because most new visitors come straight from the vote lists? But I think it'd be nice to have a section for more visibility on the actual webpage that talks about what the server is about. 

18 hours ago, NubonmyPC said:

You mean something like this? 

Also, this is a feedback page. not an suggestion page.

Gotdamn, Arcadiez and Sprout are the kings of guides man. 

As the others have said, I don't believe calling the post a suggestion is necessarily appropriate at this point, considering the state of the suggestions forum, however I do feel this should be posted, if not pinned somewhere easily accessible to see or get to on the forums/discord. 

If I relabeled it as "Feedback: it's hard to find a general server overview on the main website" would that be valid? Either way it doesn't make a difference to me at this point as an active player. Move, archive, do with the thread what you will. Just made this to share my experience as a new user trying to pick between RSPS servers. 

6 hours ago, oprah said:

If I relabeled it as "Feedback: it's hard to find a general server overview on the main website" would that be valid? Either way it doesn't make a difference to me at this point as an active player. Move, archive, do with the thread what you will. Just made this to share my experience as a new user trying to pick between RSPS servers. 

That's fair, I don't think the point of the ladder of replies was to insult you for doing so, just pointing out more or less that some people could look at it and mistake it as avoiding the locked subforum.  

Honestly its not bad feedback.  No ill intention was directed toward you I promise.  

• Like 1

On 9/18/2021 at 6:55 AM, oprah said:

For the record I wasn’t being sarcastic. I just read it back and i seemed kinda bold. Was asking a genuine question. My bad for that x)