Locked Participants for PvM League

Asgardian

And now we try. This is for people who are interested in participating in the PvM League that i talked about a bit ago (topic 4928 if you havnt seen it yet). Some people were very interested, and some not so much. 

To make it as diverse and fun as possible, the more contestants the better! And to be frank, if we do not get enough players, i think we will either cut down on the winnings, or choose to wait to do it, till more people are ready to join, so make sure to spread the word to in-game friends or clanmates, and let's get a nice showing. If fewer than 10 people are signing up, i think we will do another try later on, even tho i really want to get this thing on it's wheels, and hopefully keep doing them. There is still no set date, we will try and pinpoint a matching time for as many people as possible, and see where it goes from there.

But alas! If YOU are ready to have a fun time doing some PvM and maybe rolling your lucky dice, sign up! And be sure to have read the original topic.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

image.png.ca709eea21805591d1df3616723c0558.png

• 2 months later...