Locked In need of your help

Arcadiez

Dear Velheimers

I'm in need of  your help. I'm currently updating some of the old advertisement threads with more relevant and current stuff.

However, I need help with obtaining pictures since i'm kinda behind with everything.

I'm in need of PVM pictures related to current bosses. (preferably in High quality(hd) with text box and inventory closed)

* Solak (in team picture)

* Vorago (in team picture or duo)

* Magister

* Elite Dungeons

* Both Raids

* Rex Matriarchs

* Maybe Har-Aken/WildyWyrm

* Extra NEX:AOD(Team pic)

* Anything else you might think is worth showing new potential players.

Current style im using

9ruTIMX.png

I'm also in the look out for skilling related pictures. Not hundred percent sure yet what to make out of it. Maybe thinking of showing different things like "new" mining and smithing,

Anything you have or can come up with is highly appreciated.

Please send all pictures or gifs directly on discord Arcadiez#1663

Current runeserver thread layout

https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape-development/rs-503-client-and-server/advertise/692751-velheim-r925-archeology-skill-50-bosses-gim-uim-elite-dungeon-pre-eoc.html#post5689784

• Like 1

yyUGgRX.gif

Spoiler

5fykfZT.png

Vfq9KMH.png Top notch mod response

Dr43bVV.png

HtDQuEI.png

MmmxLIm.png

ImpFutp.png

gsJ07BN.png

Damn that already looks clean!
Are you going to use that beast of an icon in your profile? (I kind of feel like Velheim should move to that one since that is the icon that is running on the client)

Are you also going to update the ad banners on vote pages or is that up to Sandstorm? Some are different and feel outdated (one has a 2+ year running text shown instead 4-5?)

18.png12.png Cap'n Ahoy (1) #6
22.png10.png Ultimate Ironman Stephanoski (2) #7
17.png8.png Silver (0) #24
Ah0y (0) #4 kots '24

20 hours ago, Ahoy said:

Damn that already looks clean!
Are you going to use that beast of an icon in your profile? (I kind of feel like Velheim should move to that one since that is the icon that is running on the client)

Are you also going to update the ad banners on vote pages or is that up to Sandstorm? Some are different and feel outdated (one has a 2+ year running text shown instead 4-5?)

At the moment im currently only focusing on updating the advertisement thread, since i felt it's quite outdated and a lot of new content has arrived since then. Hope to finish it here in April. But any cool/pvm pictures anyone can obtain would ve highly appreciated.

The original V logo was created by WAVE, but appearntly he's doing something else now. So have to then find some artist who can replica that style. Since i can't draw haha.

The ad banners were created by silvernova if i recall, it's not difficult to either get him to make a new one or just make a new one.

But my main main focus for now is to update the advertisement thread itself, to give a better perspective for new players what the server has to offer. :)

• +1 1

yyUGgRX.gif

Spoiler

5fykfZT.png

Vfq9KMH.png Top notch mod response

Dr43bVV.png

HtDQuEI.png

MmmxLIm.png

ImpFutp.png

gsJ07BN.png

• 2 months later...