Locked New Discord Icon

Arcadiez

As some of you have notice we have update the Discord Icon.

This Icon was made by the Amazing Wave.

I been wanting to update the logo for a while now, and have been talking to different artist. Sadly none of them lived up to the quality i was looking for. Then i've notice Wave's amazing skills. So we started a discussion to come up with the Design. I wanted it to be in a similar color scheme as we currently have and is kinda fitting to Archeology. However I wanted something different from the Norm, something that makes us stand out from the other RSPS. I always loved the claws grabbing the V design as MrZieskol have done. So we went through a couple of sketches/drafts until we found what we were looking for.

After that it was just making a fitting background(may change in future) and animated it. I wanna thank @Yggdrasil for helping with coming up with a background design. I hope you guys love it as much as we do! :)

lKmMGfD.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

yyUGgRX.gif

Spoiler

5fykfZT.png

Vfq9KMH.png Top notch mod response

Dr43bVV.png

HtDQuEI.png

MmmxLIm.png

ImpFutp.png

gsJ07BN.png

Amazing design! Really fits the game, just hope the forum banner and stuff will be updated with the new style as well!

Something like this (below) and swap that current text style with the new style

new-logo.png

Same for (below), would be nice to have that new letter and colour scheme style.

logo_forum.png.6b8ad2ad574c7b246d329c589

18.png Cap'n Ahoy #6
22.png Ultimate Ironman Stephanoski #7
17.png Silver #24
Ah0y #4 kots '24