Locked hemnlo! - Lexa's Intro

Lexa

Hello!

Quite overdue but I'm Lexa! I am 22 years old, I am taken by my lovely cat Archie, I live in the United Kingdom, and I still sleep with my stuffed toys and comforters and I'm not ashamed! ^.^

I play a lot of video games from a range of genres. I used to try and play some games competitively but have recently started to play more chilled out games. I have recently started to play Civilization 6 after never actually playing Civ before and I'm actually really enjoying it - I have taken a liking to strategy games, including Chess! I also like to binge watch netflix/prime occasionally, although haven't really been motivated to watch anything recently. I used to play RS and RSPS a lot when I was younger, but I did take quite a long break until I decided I wanted to try RSPS's again and found Velheim - which I am enjoying soo much! So please excuse that I don't know a lot about the new content yet :3

Pleased to meet you all! ♥

Edited by Lexa
Edit: Not a marketing student anymore >.< 
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ahoy said:

Welcome welcome!

What kind of series do you like to watch on Netflix?

I'm actually open to all sorts of stuff! I recently watched The Last Kingdom and really enjoyed that and am excited for the next season. Before that I watched Umbrella Academy and The Queen's Gambit which was quite nice - and made me learn chess aha.

I also do like superhero stuff so the Marvel and DC stuff I watch.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Lexa said:

I'm actually open to all sorts of stuff! I recently watched The Last Kingdom and really enjoyed that and am excited for the next season. Before that I watched Umbrella Academy and The Queen's Gambit which was quite nice - and made me learn chess aha.

I also do like superhero stuff so the Marvel and DC stuff I watch.

The Last Kingdom was so good!
I personally like the history kind of series like the one mentioned above or Outlander for example.

18.png12.png Cap'n Ahoy (1) #6
22.png10.png Ultimate Ironman Stephanoski (2) #7
17.png8.png Silver (0) #24
Ah0y (0) #4 kots '24

On 2/11/2021 at 6:37 PM, Lexa said:

Hello!

Quite overdue but I'm Lexa! I am 22 years old, I am taken by my lovely cat Archie, I live in the United Kingdom, and I still sleep with my stuffed toys and comforters and I'm not ashamed! ^.^

I am currently a student / apprentice in marketing, and I hope to recover and build a successful career, even after failing school when I was 16.

I play a lot of video games from a range of genres. I used to try and play some games competitively but have recently started to play more chilled out games. I have recently started to play Civilization 6 after never actually playing Civ before and I'm actually really enjoying it - I have taken a liking to strategy games, including Chess! I also like to binge watch netflix/prime occasionally, although haven't really been motivated to watch anything recently. I used to play RS and RSPS a lot when I was younger, but I did take quite a long break until I decided I wanted to try RSPS's again and found Velheim - which I am enjoying soo much! So please excuse that I don't know a lot about the new content yet :3

Pleased to meet you all! ♥

Welcome to the game. Can't wait to see you online!

Spoiler

j36pvJj.png
lNpArm5.pngunknown.pngYISNFhw.png

image.png