Locked Staff & Server feedback April, 2022

Sandstorm

• Founder

Hello Velheimers!

It's that time of the month again! Post your thoughts about the current staff team and server updates in the reply section down below. There'll also be a format you can copy paste!

As a small incentive - the 3 members with most constructive/detailed replies will win 5 x Bonds in-game. We will not be choosing replies with only positive feedback as we'd like to see where and how we need to improve!

This month's feedback thread will end on the 1st date of next month. Chosen winners will get announced here, and rewarded privately by me. This thread closes automatically by the system!

Format (simply copy and paste this format into the reply box below):

Spoiler

Staff Members

@Sandstorm

Positives:
Negatives:

@Nhs

Positives:
Negatives:

@Iron Tyrone

Positives:
Negatives:

@Zero Two

Positives:
Negatives:

@Bjorn (Supremez)

Positives:
Negatives:

@Lokai (Maxamillion)

Positives:
Negatives:

Server

Changes I liked:

Changes I disliked:

Changes I'd like to see:

Note: You do not have to comment on a staff member if you don't want to or have not seen or interacted with them on Velheim yet. Same goes for the server - if there's nothing you'd like to input on the said point then simply skip it.

Another note: Please don't post any feedbacks just to use the "Changes I'd like to see" for your suggestions..

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif

Staff Members

@Sandstorm

Positives: Been pretty helpful in chat lately. Has super cool wall glowy lights. 
Negatives: Would not instant transfer donor for me. Rip 

@Nhs

Positives: Fun 
Negatives: Not on a ton 

@Iron Tyrone

Positives: very helpful to all. Very friendly. 
Negatives: kind of a prude. Gets jebaited pretty hard  

@Zero Two

Positives: hair, and over watch abilities. Very helpful in game. Great community interaction. Looks like a snack in-game.
Negatives: Bad at Overwatch. Would not help me with question regarding where Easter Bunny was. Totally tried to lure me, I think, when I was luring a streamer.

@Bjorn (Supremez)

Positives: Helpful when on. Gave me a lotd, so a little biased. 
Negatives:

@Lokai (Maxamillion)

Positives:
Negatives: Who?

Server

Changes I liked: Everything

Changes I disliked: na

Changes I'd like to see: boss only my account can kill, that drops bonds. Kthx. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Sad 1

491636976_picklelol.png.709dc450a8b97293affe426a83121cb8.png

prostate.png       2035469055_cumlol.png.166d28ed906c6e8210975590db435a35.png

ass.png.8308dd884eff244546c73fd680e00494.png

504526477_lmfaosterling.png.7368ec35d2bd6ce7b518d298508118c9.png

523869399_rudewtf.png.4a78fc2b97869f2691ceb8cfe0ee9aab.png

posts.png.f0cec6778f39ec851e86eb20f947ed69.png

Staff Members

@Sandstorm

Positives: Works his butt off to get us ever closer to pinnacle RSPS
Negatives: Worrysome how much he pushes himself, be safe!

@Nhs

Positives: Have seen them help when needed in discord
Negatives: Don't see them too often in game, but they could just be busy with other issues.

@Iron Tyrone

Positives: Always around and active, helpful about questions and interacts with the community a bunch.
Negatives: I actually can't think of any negatives about them.

@Zero Two

Positives: Is on a lot, tries to entertain players with conversations.
Negatives: Has a strange obsession with toes/feet.

@Bjorn (Supremez)

Positives: Very Knowledgable about the game
Negatives: Has been known to harass players and favor their clan

@Lokai (Maxamillion)

Positives: Rich and does giveaways a lot.
Negatives: I've had him on my ignore list for a reason.

Server

Changes I liked: POF is Amazing Love you Sand for one of my favorite activities. HarvestScape FTW (Harvest Moon), or would it be Velheim Valley?

Changes I disliked: The removal of Lamps/Stars from SoF for a bit there. (Don't know if they will go away after the even ends on the 30th or not)

Changes I'd like to see: Keep on keeping on! Looking forward to EGW when it comes or maybe other bosses.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Hmm 1

Staff Members

@Sandstorm

Positives: Does really really hard work all of the time, always on top of everything and fixes every single bug report I send very swiftly, also really cares about his game and community. I truly don't know how this man manages to do everything he does, truly a legend.
Negatives: From what I've seen it seems like he never actually tests balancing updates before releasing them (at least none of the PvM balancing updates from what I can see and a few other people I talk with have mentioned this to me as well)

@Nhs

Positives: Very friendly, always fast responding
Negatives: Nothing I can think of.

@Iron Tyrone

Positives: Always active somewhere whether in-game, discord or the forums always seems to be doing something somewhere.
Negatives: Nothing bad

@Zero Two

Positives: Very active, always helping out
Negatives: Not really anything bad

@Bjorn (Supremez)

Positives: Great guy, very active, always positive
Negatives: no bads, only goods

@Lokai (Maxamillion)

Positives: Don't know much about them but seems nice and helpful so far.
Negatives: Nothing from what I've seen so far.

Server

Changes I liked: The huge amount of bug fixes was nice, and I'm really excited for the grace of the elves options and interface fix coming up. I'm not a big fan of doing area tasks, but those are pretty cool to see rolling into the game, I am curious to see how the upgraded keris is going to be once desert tasks will be released.

Changes I disliked: If I'm honest, I'm quite disappointed with where PvM is heading as of lately and I haven't really been feeling like playing due to this reason. I liked Velheim for being like a chill rs3 but now with all these recent pvm updates it's starting to feel more and more like just rs3 and at that point I might as well just play rs3 instead.

Changes I'd like to see:  I'd like to see a consistent beta-testing team to try out balance changes and upcoming content before they come out and give out constructive feedback and report bugs. I feel like this way big day1 bugs would be less likely to pop out of nowhere and it would help with the overall balancing of the game in my opinion.

• Like 4

Staff Members

@Sandstorm

Positives: Works super hard on server and always seen to help when he can
Negatives: None that i can think now suggestions have been re-opened :p

@Nhs
N/A Haven't been on when he's been active
Positives:
Negatives:

@Iron Tyrone

Positives: Always there to help new players all the time, is active alot always about to help and seems interested in helping
Negatives: None that I can think of

@Zero Two

Positives: always seems to be on and helpful so that's good, not interacted with them much
Negatives: has weird interests that maybe should stay out of friends chat imo

@Bjorn (Supremez)

N/A Haven't been on when he's been active

Positives:
Negatives:

@Lokai (Maxamillion)

Positives: helps people when they ask... but read blow
Negatives: when people ask for help he just replies with a topic number and not much else, i find it a bit rude personally

Server

Changes I liked: I like the direction that the server is going towards with the suggestions being re-opend and managed by other people before being presented to sandstorm, it makes it so only suggestions that are backed by the community go forward and waste as little time as possible for sand.

Changes I disliked: PoF could use a more indepth explanation? As someone who has never done anything to do with PoF it's kinda confusing. I also dislike some of hte changes to the GWD 2 bosses, i feel like they're a good bridge between afk and easier to kill, with the afk ones not being as much profit as the ones that require some effort. Whilst i know the changes were done with the servers future in mind, i personally didn't like it.

Changes I'd like to see: I wish there was more incentives to prestiging. I would love some new end game PVM stuff, the obvious gwd 3 comes to mind also rex matriachs but i'm sure you'll have seen that in the suggestions that have been posted so far.

• Like 3

• Server Support

Staff Members

@Sandstorm

Positives: is velheim owns, we
Negatives: don't spend so much time online, the community loves to seeu in the game

@Nhs

Positives: aways helpfull, even if i don't see online as before
Negatives: not a single one

@Iron Tyrone

Positives: nowadays he is the most active from what i see, aways solving problems and very helpful at game
Negatives: no

@Zero Two

Positives: no
Negatives:

@Bjorn (Supremez)

Positives: supremez was always a player that i respect, now that he is part of the staff, he continues to help ppl, he was one of the best ppl to join in the staff in recent times, thank u for everything
Negatives: not online 24hours a day

@Lokai (Maxamillion)

Positives:
Negatives:

Server

Changes I liked: i'll definitely always be in favor of comp/(t) requeriments, this really makes the game "renew" for me 

Changes I disliked: none

Changes I'd like to see: i'm so sorry for being annoying, but the lack of space on bank has always bothered me, and it's the only thing i'd like to improve since i've played

btw, i just wanted to thank u sand for making velheim, as i always say, bis time in runescape, new content and non-eoc (most importantly)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

image.png.af24457493edc4a55879e6322d192b35.pngimage.png.85ad90d517f1ca0a3821ef80ff39d481.png

image.png

Disclaimer: My time zone is GMT+3, my most active play time is from 5pm to 11pm, so this is the time I use to judge how active staff member is. Also, I'm almost non existent on discord platform so I can't say how active or helpful you are on there,

Staff Members

@Sandstorm

Positives: Hardworking as always (2 big diary updates straight after POF). Always watching, pumps out updates faster than I can say herpes.
Negatives: Some parts of updates don't seem to be fully tested. When Ardougne diary was released people complained that some achievement didn't work and had to wait for hotfix. But then again, Sandman is the only person coding and testing updates. I have some programming experience myself and I know how easy it is to miss small details and how difficult it is to test something from every possible angle. So no worries, keep up the good work!

@Nhs

Positives: Helpful as always, seen quite a few posts on forums where he/she is sorting other people's problems out. Also seen him helping people in game.
Negatives: Not as active as last month. But I heard that he/she had final exams this month, so that's probably why. Hopefully they went well!

@Iron Tyrone

Positives: 2nd most active staff member I have seen this month. Posts many meaningful suggestions on new Suggestions forums section. Seen him helping many players in game.
Negatives: Can't think of any, keep up the good work!

@Zero Two

Positives: 3rd most active staff member I have seen this month. Keep up his 'wiki it' game. Doesn't take himself too seriously
Negatives: Not as active as last month.

@Bjorn (Supremez)

Positives: 1st most active staff member I have seen this month. Maybe it's because we did lost of elite dungeon together, but if I had to name one staff member this month, it would be you. Has a son, works night shifts and still finds time to play Velheim actively.
Negatives: Has crap pc so has to play this beautiful game on min graphics. Nothing bad brother, keep up the good work, you deserve a promotion.

@Lokai (Maxamillion)

Positives: Did see him helping other players, but not very much.
Negatives: The least active staff member this month (maybe its the different time zones, I don't know, sorry if it is). For a trial staff member I would expect a bit more activity.

Server

Changes I liked: Love the achievement diaries. I really enjoy updates that add more requirement to completionist capes, makes the game fresh, and gives something for all players to go for.

Changes I disliked: All changes are for the better. But as I said above, more time to test updates before releasing them would be a plus.

Changes I'd like to see: So far from discord server-teasers I haven't seen you working on any of the suggestions that people post on forums. Implementing at least some of the approved ones would be a good start.

• Like 4

• Game Moderator

Staff Members

@Sandstorm

Positives: Been working hard for new updates and to maintain it constantly.
Negatives: No. 

@Nhs

Positives: Very helpful and always free to a chat about anything. 
Negatives: Not really.

@Iron Tyrone

Positives: Tyrone #1
Negatives: Please? What’s that  

@Zero Two

Positives: It’s the most active staff besides Supremez now. Always chatting when not playing OW. 
Negatives: Not as active as before.

@Bjorn (Supremez)

Positives: Does supremez have a off button? I don’t think so! Very helpful and always there when needed. 
Negatives: Not at all.

@Lokai (Maxamillion)

Positives: 
Negatives: Busy schedule?

Server

Changes I liked: Pof changes, higher breeding chance

Changes I disliked: GW2 changes

Changes I'd like to see: I’d like to see something related with vis wax, for quick teleports and moving faster around the Velheim world. Would help a lot with clues and QoL.

• Like 3

compcomp1.png.c9c586b3bb2f45bf738007f94d132277.png
2110747713_compcapetrimmed.png.6564bafa38a82a3ed8988ea70c6947c7.png

489470767_compnormal.jpg.54ea345cbf666a8cd1bdcf4a4ed92594.jpg284866779_compperfil.png.6b88a7723b875ff4c047ed9754efcc9b.png

image.png.39fcb9871a451904bcfeac58be29f4b3.png
image2.png.8f619b281b6401f5dad9c5b751c860e0.png

• Sandstorm unpinned and unfeatured this topic