Locked Minor QoL for the collection log

Ahoy

So I started to tick off some items on the log but it is really hard to see for me (and maybe others) which items are left sometimes, for example in this image I need 4 items but I can only guess 3 of them.

Is there a chance to increase the opacity of items that you have not unlocked so it is clearer to see what is left?
The other option could be adding a little 1 in the top left when you unlocked your first drop.

08Y07MP.png

• Like 4
  • +1 2

18.png12.png Cap'n Ahoy (1) #6
22.png10.png Ultimate Ironman Stephanoski (2) #7
17.png8.png Silver (0) #24
Ah0y (0) #4 kots '24

Could not agree more. Along with playing with the opacity, perhaps make the items you've received have a default counter of "1" beside them instead of just a slight color change when you have received one of the item. Maybe put a white box around the item to further signify you received it? Make them into a list and they are checked off in red/green when you receive them? 

Totally agreeing on this! 
make the contrast of unlocked/locked more clear with opacity change.

An idea that also should work is since there is a numeric feature there already, it should be possible to make a change to numbers on it, so either all items start with a 0 on them and if you get it it will turn to a 1, ( currently if you get an items it turns slightly more visible, and a dupe will grant you the first numeric of 2) or keep it as is that no item means no numeric value, 1st drop starts counting as a visual 1.

• +1 1

• 2 months later...