Locked Game Perks, which ones do you recommend?

Kim

Hey everyone, I was wondering in general if you were to recommend any game perks to new players or vote on the in-game perks we have currently, which ones would you rank from best to worse?

(as shown in the "spoiler" below, 1 being the best ranked ones, and 7 being the worst ranked ones. Also please use it for ranking the in-game perks).

Which doesn't necessary means bad, just out of the current ones we got. Which categories would you put each in, would be awesome if you put in every game perk, and also give a reason why.

For example 1. Stamina stallion (Cheap and unlimited run energy, besides wilderness). If you want to, you can go more into details, or make it short, doesn't really matter that much. You also don't have to make a reason, if you don't want to.

Spoiler
  • 1 =
  • 2 =
  • 3 =
  • 4 =
  • 5 =
  • 6 =
  • 7 =

• Like 1
Spoiler

MY GUIDES:

How to get to the Travelling Merchant
How to get to the Travelling Merchant - Topic 3269

Chompy Birds Guide
Chompy Birds Guide - Topic 3278

Where to hand in Chronicle Fragments
Where to hand in Chronicle Fragments - Topic 3597

How to make Bullseye Lantern (Ironman Friendly)
How to make Bullseye Lantern (Ironman Friendly) - Topic 3617

Giant Mimic Boss - D&D
Giant Mimic Boss D&D - Topic 3684

Player Owned Ports Guide
Player Owned Ports Guide - Topic 3720

Bork Boss - D&D
Bork Boss D&D - Topic 3785

How to get to the Lost Grove - Slayer Creatures
How to get to the Lost Grove & the Slayer Creatures - Topic 3800

Raptor Key & Chest - Raptor Monsters
Raptor Key, Chest & Raptor Monsters - Topic 3806

Ancient Invention Guide/Overview
Ancient Invention Guide/Overview - Topic 3821

Crafting Guide - 1-99+

Crafting Guide - 1-99+ - Topic 3901

PetTheCasket.gif.d9df0fc628039da8b1e0a952ebbe26b1.gif

Stamina Stallion, Greater gods, Hebivore, Dungeon Deamon, Quarrymaster, Blacksmith and Master Archeologist..

I feel like this selection offers  good mix between pvm and skilling, helps with MW grind and with archeology overall.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Based on my own experience as a skiller on a classic account rather than combat focused, thought I'd throw in my 2pence since it's probably a different outlook from most!

1 = Stamina Stallion - same reasons as everyone else, really, it's so annoying running out of stamina.

2 = Lucky Seven - grab it early and it'll more than pay for itself adding a little bit of luck to everything you do

3 =Dungeon Demon - similar reason, makes dung so much faster and so easier to stomach, can even spend some time skilling in there

4 = Coin Collector - Who doesn't love more gp and auto pick up?

5 = Prayer Party - Saves on pots you gotta carry and trips to recharge

6 = Preslaysion OR Investigator - depending on if you want to level combat or get a good stash of clues going while skilling

7 = Master Inventor - Invention is so damn slow, it's really worth it to speed up and get more parts.

• Like 1

kashasig.png

• 1 month later...