Locked Recommendations Needed

Sparkii

Hey folks, 

I'm currently working on upgrading some of my kit and after some recommendations. I recently moved back to PC gaming after a fair while on console so I'm a little out of touch on the best kit for PC and have simply been making do lately. 

I need to upgrade/get the below, with a budget of around £150. 

• A new mouse (wired)
  • A new headset (wireless) 
  • A headset stand

I've been looking at the Roccat Elo 7.1 Air headset and Roccat Kone Aimo remastered mouse. 

I've had a look at the online reviews of these, and they seem quite mixed. Does anybody have these currently or have had them before? If so are they any good and worth the money?

If not, open to recommendations for alternatives which fall within the budget. My only preference is that they are white with the option of RGB, because lets be serious.... who doesn't have a room full of RGB kit. 

TIA for any input. 

• Happy Bunny 1

Signature-sparkii_zps00eb3558.png.5c4bed58ff1252902a8f0116e791800d.png

image.png.bb9f9fac3adf17ccefecef8cc1cbb5f8.pngunknown.png

image.png.c9c03d004c6d9d56b1986f9bf58b141b.png image.png.f255806fa2cec1c0fbcd368504b87e63.png

16 hours ago, Iron Tyrone said:

I personally turned into a Logitech fanboy in the past 2 years, the Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury (Wired Mouse). Not only is it comfortable but the Logitech G Hub features are amazing (easily re-bind mouse buttons, apply macros, custom Lua scripts etc).

Logitech manufacture the best mouse, hands down.

Get the Redragon K552 as your keyboard, or Corsair K55. (Don't care if you didn't ask)

As for headphone holder, search 'havit headphone hanger' on Amazon, and get a Corsair headset. There's one you can pick up for less than 40 eur.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Spoiler

j36pvJj.png
lNpArm5.pngunknown.pngYISNFhw.png

image.png

On 10/31/2021 at 9:10 AM, Yggdrasil said:

Logitech manufacture the best mouse, hands down.

Get the Redragon K552 as your keyboard, or Corsair K55. (Don't care if you didn't ask)

As for headphone holder, search 'havit headphone hanger' on Amazon, and get a Corsair headset. There's one you can pick up for less than 40 eur.

Im a Corsair fan girl.

Corsair Void headset and K70 keyboard, I’ve had a Razer Naga mouse for years don’t think I’ll ever change, I love the changeable plate for different keybinds dependent on which game I’m playing.

original.gif&ehk=3PM6Dy%2BxEKLXCpc%2BQ8M