Locked Ninja Update 07/26/2021

Sandstorm

• Founder

Archaeology

• You will no longer be able to receive free unlimited Centurion Seals from Dr. Nabanik while completing the Mystery, he'll only be able to hand out one once per 5 minutes if you end up destroying your existing one;

Elite Dungeons

• Hopefully fixed the annoying issue where your familiar would count you (the player) as 2 separate entities while in Shadow Reef boss fights (I tested this on local and it seemed to be good!);

Shops/Point Stores
It's been a long over-due since I did anything to our custom shops (Loyalty, Trivia, Vote, Prestige), and they have become very stale. So here's what's been done:
Loyalty point store:

•  - Removed Bonds as possible buy option. This brought in too many as people simply ALT-scaped for them;
  •  - Added the Prison Uniform outfit. Can be stored via Diango;

Vote point store:

•  - Added the Tokkul-Zo. It can be stored via Diango, used to teleport around the TzHaar city, and boosts damage by 10% against all TzHaar NPC's (combat uses charges, can be repaired at Bob);
  •  - Added Asylum Doctor's ring, Asylum Surgeon's ring and Asylum Surgeon's ring (i). They have a chance that some specific NPC's will drop Undercooked mystery meat that heals 15% of your maximum hitpoints, a 10% chance of not using any special attack at all (30 second cool-down), and a 40% chance of saving 25% of a special attack's original cost. These rings must be purchased in order and can be stored via Diango;

Trivia point store:

•  - Added Bronze/Silver/Gold torches (must be bought in order). They have their own unique emote from the right-click menu, and can be stored via Diango;
  •  - Added Bronze/Silver/Gold Athlete outfits (must be bought in order). They reduce players total weight, and can be stored via Diango;
  •  - Added Diamond hat and Diamond scepter. They have their own unique emote from the right-click menu, and can be stored via Diango;
  •  - Added the Avalani and Investigator's outfits. They can be stored via Diango;
  •  - Added the Magnifying glass. It has its own unique emote from the right-click menu, and can be stored via Diango;
  •  - Added Fox, Chicken and Grain items from the Recruitment drive quest;
  •  - Added the Bomber jacket and hat. They can be stored inside the armour case of the costume room in a player-owned house;
  •  - Added Cloak of Might, Cloak of Talent and Cloak of Proficiency. They are cosmetic overrides, and can only be purchased when the player has voted for at least 100/250/1000 times;

Misc.

•  - Added the new missing shops around Gielinor: Honest Jimmy's House of Stuff, Smithing Smith's Shop;

Miscellaneous

• Sped-up the Divine Location resource gathering actions;
  • A lot of the Animation walk Overrides will no longer display IF you have unsheathed weapon/shield equipped (or cosmetically overriden);
  • Populated the Draynoy Manor with NPC and Item spawns;
  • Telos loot will now note it-self for Ultimate Ironmen when claiming rewards. The Bank All option will also rename itself to 'Take All' to better represent what will happen when clicked;

Fixes

• Your Bounty Emblems will now reset their potential when it gets upgraded to the next tier;
  • The Vengeance other spell may now be cast on other players;
  • Marthin the Master Gardener can now be pick-pocketed. Increased Master Farmer fail pick-pocket stun time to 5 seconds (same as RS);
  • Boss Instance max player setting has been adjusted so the instance always has room for its creator (ie. if instance's max player setting is 2, the creator then exits the instance, only 1 extra person will be able to enter that instance always leaving 1 spot for the creator);
  • Invention Machines will no longer go through ALL item slots in their storage every hour, it was only supposed to be first item on list that is possible to execute (multiplied by however many hours you've been offline);
  • Hopefully fixed the issue of Glacor's doing some wonky stuff with their minions.
  • Like 6
  • Love 6
Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif

Good updates, well done!

Spoiler

MY GUIDES:

How to get to the Travelling Merchant
How to get to the Travelling Merchant - Topic 3269

Chompy Birds Guide
Chompy Birds Guide - Topic 3278

Where to hand in Chronicle Fragments
Where to hand in Chronicle Fragments - Topic 3597

How to make Bullseye Lantern (Ironman Friendly)
How to make Bullseye Lantern (Ironman Friendly) - Topic 3617

Giant Mimic Boss - D&D
Giant Mimic Boss D&D - Topic 3684

Player Owned Ports Guide
Player Owned Ports Guide - Topic 3720

Bork Boss - D&D
Bork Boss D&D - Topic 3785

How to get to the Lost Grove - Slayer Creatures
How to get to the Lost Grove & the Slayer Creatures - Topic 3800

Raptor Key & Chest - Raptor Monsters
Raptor Key, Chest & Raptor Monsters - Topic 3806

Ancient Invention Guide/Overview
Ancient Invention Guide/Overview - Topic 3821

Crafting Guide - 1-99+

Crafting Guide - 1-99+ - Topic 3901

PetTheCasket.gif.d9df0fc628039da8b1e0a952ebbe26b1.gif

Surprised nobody else has voiced this yet, but I'm disappointed in the removal of bonds from the Loyalty Shop.
For me personally, they have been a valuable source of vcoins so yeah, I'm kinda annoyed. I think it's an easy way out of people alt-scaping and I hope in the future you can add some other way of reducing alt farming (like negate points for afk people, there's already a drastic reduction there that's more than fair imo) rather than taking away a good thing for those of us that aren't abusing it.

Everything else seems good.

kashasig.png

11 minutes ago, Kasha said:

Surprised nobody else has voiced this yet, but I'm disappointed in the removal of bonds from the Loyalty Shop.
For me personally, they have been a valuable source of vcoins so yeah, I'm kinda annoyed. I think it's an easy way out of people alt-scaping and I hope in the future you can add some other way of reducing alt farming (like negate points for afk people, there's already a drastic reduction there that's more than fair imo) rather than taking away a good thing for those of us that aren't abusing it.

Everything else seems good.

I like it, makes the game more of a grind compared to just being AFK for a while and magically being able to afford a bond with no actual effort. 

• Sandstorm unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic