Locked The state of the Velheim economy

ryandunn

I don't normally get involved in discussion threads, but I see a lot of valid points in the responses here so thought it a good excuse to point my own two cents in and if things change, I can't really complain if I didn't say anything! :'D 

The economy currently is far from perfect yes, but it is by no means the worst I have seen on a server, especially with the age that Velheim is. Over the past few months, a considerable amount of long term/end game players have left and new players have taken their place. 

It really can be a pain to sell or buy things. I personally no longer sell via the GE as whenever I put something in, its undercut by ridiculous proportions or people are only buying for a fraction of the normal value. Currently any items that are looted either sit in my bank until somebody publicly asks to buy an item, or they get turned into components for perks.

So to comment on some of the points raised above...

Gambling - Open gaming, no, big no. Ruins servers by bringing too much toxicity to the game. Staff would be dealing constantly with "they cheated, refund me" and people will join, lose, leave. 

A form of coded gambling; by form of NPC for example, or perhaps a "premium lottery" whereby a reward is drawn weekly on a Sunday night reset, I might be able to get behind, but that's a subject which ultimately would sit with Sandstorm. 

Death Cost - Having no cost for dying does make the game easier yes, a small cost based on gear for dying could be adapted into things in my opinion. But it won't necessarily change things with the economy and could also have a detrimental effect on new players who don't have the GP available to start with then end up losing items that they've only just got. Given that dyed/augmented items also do not have a "value" as such, this could also be relatively difficult to keep accurate with the ever changing market of things. As an example, when I'm wearing dyed, augmented elite sirenic with SGB, the bulk of my 'risked wealth' is my HSR alone. 

Increased Item Degrade/Disintegrating End Game Items - As a player who primarily PvMs, the constant need to run a second account to farm divine charges; especially when doing none rewarding PvM, is bad enough. If items degrade quicker or for end game gear to not be repairable, the fun of being able to just PvM would be gone, and that would be me out in all honesty. 

New Players - I see a lot of people complaining that it is difficult to start up as a new player, especially when it comes to PvM, but I don't understand how? Start off doing things that you're able to do, and once you've gained some items, progress. Can you start and immediately go to ED3/AoD... No, not unless you find a very kind soul to boost your bank. I'm sorry, but if you want to play a game where you can do end game bossing with less than an hour of playtime, go find a spawn server... 

On top of this, I personally feel that if the 'regular' game mode wasn't a thing, and people had to actually work to get the levels initially, they would have a solid bank by the time they are maxed... Max combat by slayer, you'll make a fortune. The amount of people I see doing slayer, leaving coin drops on the floor and then saying they have no money... Play smart, simple. 

Well - I'll start by saying... yes, I'm bad for doing the "yell4well" crap like many others, normally because I'm mid instance whilst watching Netflix and too lazy to tele out to fill it, or I'm about to log off so don't want to spend 100M for a few minutes worth of bonus. However, it is regularly the same people filling it. I see comments above about allowing items to be added in with each item being a set value, and that could be great.

A couple of thoughts I had for well: 

1. In order to benefit from the boost, within the last 7 days you must have donated at least 1M gp (or equivalent item value if ever added) to the well unless your account is under 1 month old. If your account hits 1 month and you don't donate anything to the well, you don't get a boost, simple. 
  2. Limit the amount that a person can put in to the well to 25M gp per fill, meaning that for a full well it would take four people to put 25M gp each. This may be a negative when there are less players on, but if people work together it should be easy enough. 
  3. When the well is filled, instead of simply announcing that it has been reached, announce who actually put into the well and their % contributed. Would be interesting to see who is actually nice! 
  4. Linking back to my comment on the 'Gambling' front and a "premium lottery", it could be that donating to the well has a chance to obtain a ticket to such lottery, not 100%, but with an increased chance based on amount donated. 

New Players vs Veteran Players - One thing to keep in mind is that players which are new to the server compared to players which have been playing for quite some time will have different play styles and items will be used for different things or certain bosses not touched. This in turn will always have a knock on effect to the economy, especially lower levelled items not being readily available to buy. With invention, most items; such as Armadyl, has a use other than being sold, and older players won't farm to sell when they need the items their self. 

One thing to keep in mind is that no matter where you go, or what you do, economies will always fluctuate. Prices go up and come down. Items for sale go up... and then come down. Supply and demand will always play a massive part. 

Well that's possibly the longest post I've written on a forums in a while..

:ph34r: Back to the shadows I go..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Signature-sparkii_zps00eb3558.png.5c4bed58ff1252902a8f0116e791800d.png

image.png.bb9f9fac3adf17ccefecef8cc1cbb5f8.pngunknown.png

image.png.c9c03d004c6d9d56b1986f9bf58b141b.png image.png.f255806fa2cec1c0fbcd368504b87e63.png

8 minutes ago, Sparkii said:

I don't normally get involved in discussion threads, but I see a lot of valid points in the responses here so thought it a good excuse to point my own two cents in and if things change, I can't really complain if I didn't say anything! :'D 

The economy currently is far from perfect yes, but it is by no means the worst I have seen on a server, especially with the age that Velheim is. Over the past few months, a considerable amount of long term/end game players have left and new players have taken their place. 

It really can be a pain to sell or buy things. I personally no longer sell via the GE as whenever I put something in, its undercut by ridiculous proportions or people are only buying for a fraction of the normal value. Currently any items that are looted either sit in my bank until somebody publicly asks to buy an item, or they get turned into components for perks.

So to comment on some of the points raised above...

Gambling - Open gaming, no, big no. Ruins servers by bringing too much toxicity to the game. Staff would be dealing constantly with "they cheated, refund me" and people will join, lose, leave. 

A form of coded gambling; by form of NPC for example, or perhaps a "premium lottery" whereby a reward is drawn weekly on a Sunday night reset, I might be able to get behind, but that's a subject which ultimately would sit with Sandstorm. 

Death Cost - Having no cost for dying does make the game easier yes, a small cost based on gear for dying could be adapted into things in my opinion. But it won't necessarily change things with the economy and could also have a detrimental effect on new players who don't have the GP available to start with then end up losing items that they've only just got. Given that dyed/augmented items also do not have a "value" as such, this could also be relatively difficult to keep accurate with the ever changing market of things. As an example, when I'm wearing dyed, augmented elite sirenic with SGB, the bulk of my 'risked wealth' is my HSR alone. 

Increased Item Degrade/Disintegrating End Game Items - As a player who primarily PvMs, the constant need to run a second account to farm divine charges; especially when doing none rewarding PvM, is bad enough. If items degrade quicker or for end game gear to not be repairable, the fun of being able to just PvM would be gone, and that would be me out in all honesty. 

New Players - I see a lot of people complaining that it is difficult to start up as a new player, especially when it comes to PvM, but I don't understand how? Start off doing things that you're able to do, and once you've gained some items, progress. Can you start and immediately go to ED3/AoD... No, not unless you find a very kind soul to boost your bank. I'm sorry, but if you want to play a game where you can do end game bossing with less than an hour of playtime, go find a spawn server... 

On top of this, I personally feel that if the 'regular' game mode wasn't a thing, and people had to actually work to get the levels initially, they would have a solid bank by the time they are maxed... Max combat by slayer, you'll make a fortune. The amount of people I see doing slayer, leaving coin drops on the floor and then saying they have no money... Play smart, simple. 

Well - I'll start by saying... yes, I'm bad for doing the "yell4well" crap like many others, normally because I'm mid instance whilst watching Netflix and too lazy to tele out to fill it, or I'm about to log off so don't want to spend 100M for a few minutes worth of bonus. However, it is regularly the same people filling it. I see comments above about allowing items to be added in with each item being a set value, and that could be great.

A couple of thoughts I had for well: 

1. In order to benefit from the boost, within the last 7 days you must have donated at least 1M gp (or equivalent item value if ever added) to the well unless your account is under 1 month old. If your account hits 1 month and you don't donate anything to the well, you don't get a boost, simple. 
  2. Limit the amount that a person can put in to the well to 25M gp per fill, meaning that for a full well it would take four people to put 25M gp each. This may be a negative when there are less players on, but if people work together it should be easy enough. 
  3. When the well is filled, instead of simply announcing that it has been reached, announce who actually put into the well and their % contributed. Would be interesting to see who is actually nice! 
  4. Linking back to my comment on the 'Gambling' front and a "premium lottery", it could be that donating to the well has a chance to obtain a ticket to such lottery, not 100%, but with an increased chance based on amount donated. 

New Players vs Veteran Players - One thing to keep in mind is that players which are new to the server compared to players which have been playing for quite some time will have different play styles and items will be used for different things or certain bosses not touched. This in turn will always have a knock on effect to the economy, especially lower levelled items not being readily available to buy. With invention, most items; such as Armadyl, has a use other than being sold, and older players won't farm to sell when they need the items their self. 

One thing to keep in mind is that no matter where you go, or what you do, economies will always fluctuate. Prices go up and come down. Items for sale go up... and then come down. Supply and demand will always play a massive part. 

Well that's possibly the longest post I've written on a forums in a while..

:ph34r: Back to the shadows I go..

amazing to see some of these points made, and thank you for taking the time for your thoughts and opinions on the issues at hand! thanks again for the contribution 

• I'm watching you 1

After some thinking i do think, that maybe some sort of well system in exchange for titles/achievements/rewards would be a cool idea. 

ie: Drop 5 Nox scythe's in the well or anything like that. 

i guess the only problem with that would be that the items in question should be given a static price (for accurate well fills) 

also i wouldn't be completely against a NPC that pays out 60/40 for the server. Maybe that NPC could be limited to for example 10-20 tries a day (to defend the people sensitive for addictions) 

not sure if any of this is possible but i guess it would be kinda cool. 

p.s thank you for keeping this disscusion civil. its great to see the people come together like this.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I’ve noticed a shortage in certain items, like lower-level gear or food in the G.E. I do understand that a player-driven economy is the focus and very important, however in certain cases the supply does definitely not meet the demand.

Also there seems to be a difference in the value of GP per item. 15M for a bandos chestplate is in my opinion a very fair price, but i personally cba to spend 500K on a single Saradomin Brew Flask, paying approx. 83K per portion.

IMO the price of certain supplies necessary for skilling or PVMing could be more regulated, giving starting or ‘poorer’ players the chance to dive into certain content without having to spend days grinding money-making methods.

I also agree with @Iron Tyrone that low-level bosses seem to be quite hard in comparison. Using T90/80 gear i’m personally not able to proficiently do GWD1, due to the high hits, resulting in the use of more (expensive) consumables and reducing the chance of making a profit, relying purely on rare drops for profit.

Keep in mind i’ve only been playing for 2-3 weeks, so i might not have a complete picture of the economy or the game.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Suspicious said:

I’ve noticed a shortage in certain items, like lower-level gear or food in the G.E. I do understand that a player-driven economy is the focus and very important, however in certain cases the supply does definitely not meet the demand.

Also there seems to be a difference in the value of GP per item. 15M for a bandos chestplate is in my opinion a very fair price, but i personally cba to spend 500K on a single Saradomin Brew Flask, paying approx. 83K per portion.

IMO the price of certain supplies necessary for skilling or PVMing could be more regulated, giving starting or ‘poorer’ players the chance to dive into certain content without having to spend days grinding money-making methods.

I also agree with @Iron Tyrone that low-level bosses seem to be quite hard in comparison. Using T90/80 gear i’m personally not able to proficiently do GWD1, due to the high hits, resulting in the use of more (expensive) consumables and reducing the chance of making a profit, relying purely on rare drops for profit.

Keep in mind i’ve only been playing for 2-3 weeks, so i might not have a complete picture of the economy or the game.

To also further my point, bosses like KBD, Mole, KQ, Chaos Ele, are rarely actually farmed for reasons other than collection logs or completing Reaper Tasks. 

• Love 1
  • Love 1

UIM Dung Storage 1 day pls
LQNtL22.gif

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Suspicious said:

Using T90/80 gear i’m personally not able to proficiently do GWD1, due to the high hits, resulting in the use of more (expensive) consumables and reducing the chance of making a profit, relying purely on rare drops for profit.

I full afk Kree'Arra using this setup.

Bolts are usually onyx, but I ran out & haven't really played to replenish.
No aura, if I am using an aura, I use Dark Magic
3wZrfLR.pnggN583vw.png

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Fulltimewife said:

3wZrfLR.pnggN583vw.png

I get that it’s a fully-afk setup, but asides from the armor it’s pretty high tier and not really attainable for newer or players with a smaller cash stack.

Using T80 gear, 90+ magic and 99 prayer, a full BOB + inventory i personally only last 5 ish kills at Krill, granted that i’m not as experienced with Krill as with the other GWD1 bosses.

Thanks for sharing your gear though, i’ll definetly use this setup later on!

To add on to my last post, i think giving certain equipment / rare drops like Barrows a base price in general store (for example) will inspire people to do more bosses for the drops and will prevent people from selling Barrows pieces for a ridiculous price (I’ve seen listings for Karil’s Top for like 20M+)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Suspicious said:

I get that it’s a fully-afk setup, but asides from the armor it’s pretty high tier and not really attainable for newer or players with a smaller cash stack.

Using T80 gear, 90+ magic and 99 prayer, a full BOB + inventory i personally only last 5 ish kills at Krill, granted that i’m not as experienced with Krill as with the other GWD1 bosses.

Yes but no, as I stated earlier K'ril hurts a fuckton & isn't really AFK friendly due to the absence of Soulsplit, so trying to AFK that boss won't give you much return, so trying to AFK it in less than ideal gear, will end up just killing you as Vamp alone is not strong enough to heal you, it's also a primary reason why nobody does it, as also mentioned prior, it's not AFK friendly. 

My gear set for kree'arra shows that you don't need BiS gear to afk it, it's super accessible, you can probably even do it with Chaotics (might need Vamp aura), but it's still extremely accessible for anyone who wants to do it as Gemstone Armour is just, Gemstone dragons from Slayer, Armadyl Chest/Legs come from the boss.

Even getting Precise 6, which is armadyl components, just farming Kree'Arra will fund that, so you can perk your chaotics to make farming the boss even more efficient & make a net profit on components. 

But again, what I'm describing here, is the reason why the eco doesn't really, exist, people just self-farm their own stuff, there's no real reason for anyone to buy gear on the GE as you can more often than not, do it yourself at every stage of gear requirements & needs. 

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Fulltimewife said:

Yes but no, as I stated earlier K'ril hurts a fuckton & isn't really AFK friendly due to the absence of Soulsplit, so trying to AFK that boss won't give you much return, so trying to AFK it in less than ideal gear, will end up just killing you as Vamp alone is not strong enough to heal you, it's also a primary reason why nobody does it, as also mentioned prior, it's not AFK friendly. 

My gear set for kree'arra shows that you don't need BiS gear to afk it, it's super accessible, you can probably even do it with Chaotics (might need Vamp aura), but it's still extremely accessible for anyone who wants to do it as Gemstone Armour is just, Gemstone dragons from Slayer, Armadyl Chest/Legs come from the boss.

Even getting Precise 6, which is armadyl components, just farming Kree'Arra will fund that, so you can perk your chaotics to make farming the boss even more efficient & make a net profit on components. 

But again, what I'm describing here, is the reason why the eco doesn't really, exist, people just self-farm their own stuff, there's no real reason for anyone to buy gear on the GE as you can more often than not, do it yourself at every stage of gear requirements & needs. 

krill is pretty unbalanced for sure. i can afk it on rs3 with t80s without a problem, on here its a time waste for me personally 

6 hours ago, Fulltimewife said:

3wZrfLR.pnggN583vw.png

those crossbows are going for 1.5b + right now, not exactly newcomer friendly lol

8 hours ago, Suspicious said:

thank you for the input and contribution to the conversation! good to see info from your point of view

• Love 1

24 minutes ago, ryandunn said:

those crossbows are going for 1.5b + right now, not exactly newcomer friendly lol

25 minutes ago, ryandunn said:

I have virtually no ranged bonus from my armour, nor defences & can still full afk it, as stated, you can more than likely do the exact same with chaotics, you just might need to sacrifice your DPS aura for vamp, you can still AFK it, just less kills/hr than someone with "1.5b crossbows", it's just slower, but just as effective from an AFK standpoint. 

I fully understand that not everyone bought their crossbows when I did, nor want to spend the time to farm a set & are currently buying it for the price they are currently, but you can still AFK kree'arra with the same setup & replace ascensions for chaotics, replace dark magic with vamp & achieve the same result, just less kills/hr 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Maybe something beginner friendly things what would be cool if it could be added is for example. 

Simple things like

- Plant X amount of herbs ( 10 , 50, 100, 200  )
- Cut X amount of trees ( x x x )

- mine X amount of ores ( x x x ) 

etc etc. maybe for small cash buffs increasing in amount of skills done. 

i dont know, were all just brainstorming here in the end. 

EDIT: i personally dont think the eco is a huge problem at the moment, especially with a server like Velheim that has been up for nearly 4 years. prices for certain items rise and fall and always will. i just have a feeling that the flow of items atm is just slow, do-able but slow. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So been thinking a little.

Introducing death cost is great. Since gear degrades/turn into dust upon death, with the ability to pay to insta-receive armour. It's overall a good money sinker. And more punishable to those who hard-afk.

Late Game

Spoiler

These are more nerfs than buffs.

Armour

Masterwork should be repaired with masterwork plate. This encourage people to mine more or sell more ores.

Sirenic should be repaired with Sirenic scales, Unless it's dyed, otherwise it's gonna make dyes obsolete.

Tectonic should be repaired with tectonic energies. Unless it's dyed, otherwise it's gonna make dyes obsolete.

Malevolent should be repaired with malevolent energies. Unless it's dyed, otherwise it's gonna make dyes obsolete.

For trim version of each set idk if they should be repaired the same as their lower tier. Any suggestion?

Weapons

Drygores should be repaired with damaged chitin. Unless it's dyed, otherwise it's gonna make dyes obsolete.

Spear of Annihilation/Masterwork spear should be repaired with masterwork plate. This encourage people to mine more or sell more ores.

Khopesh(t92) should be repaired with scraps of scripture. I think a blessing is a bit too much to ask for, which will stop people from using it as it will take forever to obtain 100 scripts for a blessing.

Nox weapons should be repaired with a full leg piece, Unless it's dyed, otherwise it's gonna make dyes obsolete.

Telos weapons should be repaired with its respective dormanted part, Unless it's dyed, otherwise it's gonna make dyes obsolete.

Ascension crossbows should be repaired with a keystone. Lets say each keystone repair 10%. Force people to farm more keys. Unless it's dyed, otherwise it's gonna make dyes.

Eldritch crossbow should be repaired with stock, limb or mechanism.

Seismic wand/orb should be repaired?

Wand of praesul should be repaired?

*** Don't think all of them should be added, some of them are just better to remain as they currently are.

However my top pics would be the. Drygore, Masterwork, Sirenic, Malevolent, Tectonic.

Higher end bosses should also drop more coin. Making them more worthwhile.

New addition

Hardmode gw1, gw2 and Vorago hardmode.

Add Beetlejuice attack to KK. Need eg a shield to not insta die, shield absorb x-amount of damage.

Some of Magister attacks aren't added. Add the missing ones to make him a bit more challenging.

Buff the dmg of the bombs a bit to force a bomb tanking roll. Making use of shields

These bosses are a bit too easy and not worthwhile for late gameplay. Hardmode gw1, gw2 increase pet drop rate? Separate hiscore for it. Making more og players wanna do pvm again.

Players have asked for coloured version of EOF, so they can store different specs.

MTX related

The point is to have more stuff to aim for, and keep bonds prices up.

I still think we need an ONYX zone, not that much benefits going beyond Diamond.

I would like a donator in-game shop with untradeable cosmetics. Each zone having more items.

Loyalty titles, we lack of a lot of loyalty titles. Loyalty recolour option.

As we have discussed beforehand, possible having game perks being tier wise and upgrade-able.

Growth Surge, possibility to select which growth phase a legendary pet should be at

Some titles that cost Velheim coins

Chameleon Extract

Achievement banner

Mid Game

Spoiler

I'm not sure for mid tier game-play more than buffing higher end-slayer gp drop, possible add something like Sunken Pyramid. Rewarding GP for obtaining souls for your Dungeon?

Possible introduce Miscellania kingdom. Interface

Early Game

Spoiler

I see a lot of new player struggle with getting coin, as well as having a hard time starting out.

My suggestion would be add something like a Task/Achievement system.

I think this is an amazing addition, since it will introduce new players to a lot of content. Especially if they come from OSRS and haven't played RS3.

Eg introduce the steps to make a Masterwork armour, which will show the basic of the Mining and Smithing rework.

RS3 already have a lot of good ones on wiki.

Not only will it be a new way to gain some GP for new players. It will also give og players something more to grind for. Possible have cosmetics/titles and other rewards for completing certain amounts of achievements. Eg Trials outfit, Vanquish sword, sunspear

Other RSPS have something similar, however it's not that custom since RS3 also has it. But they only rewards points and not GP.

• Like 1
  • +1 1
  • Love 1
  • Happy Bunny 1

yyUGgRX.gif

Spoiler

5fykfZT.png

Vfq9KMH.png Top notch mod response

Dr43bVV.png

HtDQuEI.png

MmmxLIm.png

ImpFutp.png

gsJ07BN.png

5 hours ago, Arcadiez said:

So been thinking a little.

Introducing death cost is great. Since gear degrades/turn into dust upon death, with the ability to pay to insta-receive armour. It's overall a good money sinker. And more punishable to those who hard-afk.

Late Game

Reveal hidden contents

These are more nerfs than buffs.

Armour

Masterwork should be repaired with masterwork plate. This encourage people to mine more or sell more ores.

Sirenic should be repaired with Sirenic scales, Unless it's dyed, otherwise it's gonna make dyes obsolete.

Tectonic should be repaired with tectonic energies. Unless it's dyed, otherwise it's gonna make dyes obsolete.

Malevolent should be repaired with malevolent energies. Unless it's dyed, otherwise it's gonna make dyes obsolete.

For trim version of each set idk if they should be repaired the same as their lower tier. Any suggestion?

Weapons

Drygores should be repaired with damaged chitin. Unless it's dyed, otherwise it's gonna make dyes obsolete.

Spear of Annihilation/Masterwork spear should be repaired with masterwork plate. This encourage people to mine more or sell more ores.

Khopesh(t92) should be repaired with scraps of scripture. I think a blessing is a bit too much to ask for, which will stop people from using it as it will take forever to obtain 100 scripts for a blessing.

Nox weapons should be repaired with a full leg piece, Unless it's dyed, otherwise it's gonna make dyes obsolete.

Telos weapons should be repaired with its respective dormanted part, Unless it's dyed, otherwise it's gonna make dyes obsolete.

Ascension crossbows should be repaired with a keystone. Lets say each keystone repair 10%. Force people to farm more keys. Unless it's dyed, otherwise it's gonna make dyes.

Eldritch crossbow should be repaired with stock, limb or mechanism.

Seismic wand/orb should be repahttps://runescape.wiki/w/Members_Loyalty_Programme#Colour_changesired?

Wand of praesul should be repaired?

*** Don't think all of them should be added, some of them are just better to remain as they currently are.

However my top pics would be the. Drygore, Masterwork, Sirenic, Malevolent, Tectonic.

Higher end bosses should also drop more coin. Making them more worthwhile.

New addition

Hardmode gw1, gw2 and Vorago hardmode.

Add Beetlejuice attack to KK. Need eg a shield to not insta die, shield absorb x-amount of damage.

Some of Magister attacks aren't added. Add the missing ones to make him a bit more challenging.

Buff the dmg of the bombs a bit to force a bomb tanking roll. Making use of shields

These bosses are a bit too easy and not worthwhile for late gameplay. Hardmode gw1, gw2 increase pet drop rate? Separate hiscore for it. Making more og players wanna do pvm again.

Players have asked for coloured version of EOF, so they can store different specs.

MTX related

The point is to have more stuff to aim for, and keep bonds prices up.

I still think we need an ONYX zone, not that much benefits going beyond Diamond.

I would like a donator in-game shop with untradeable cosmetics. Each zone having more items.

Loyalty titles, we lack of a lot of loyalty titles. Loyalty recolour option.

As we have discussed beforehand, possible having game perks being tier wise and upgrade-able.

Growth Surge, possibility to select which growth phase a legendary pet should be at

Some titles that cost Velheim coins

Chameleon Extract

Achievement banner

Mid Game

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not sure for mid tier game-play more than buffing higher end-slayer gp drop, possible add something like Sunken Pyramid. Rewarding GP for obtaining souls for your Dungeon?

Possible introduce Miscellania kingdom. Interface

Early Game

Reveal hidden contents

I see a lot of new player struggle with getting coin, as well as having a hard time starting out.

My suggestion would be add something like a Task/Achievement system.

I think this is an amazing addition, since it will introduce new players to a lot of content. Especially if they come from OSRS and haven't played RS3.

Eg introduce the steps to make a Masterwork armour, which will show the basic of the Mining and Smithing rework.

RS3 already have a lot of good ones on wiki.

Not only will it be a new way to gain some GP for new players. It will also give og players something more to grind for. Possible have cosmetics/titles and other rewards for completing certain amounts of achievements. Eg Trials outfit, Vanquish sword, sunspear

Other RSPS have something similar, however it's not that custom since RS3 also has it. But they only rewards points and not GP.

Agreed.  I'd like so see some of, if not all of this^

• Love 1