Locked Who is Kong?

kong

:dragonstone: I'm a little late with this, but I hope you enjoy the read :dragonstone:

KONG

A little about me:

I go by the username Kong, But my name is Rob, I'm 25 years old from The United Kingdom. I started my journey with :attack: RuneScape :attack: watching my eldest brother play on his college laptop, I was 6 at the time, he always asked me to mine in Al-Kharid and run the ore to the bank, so basically I was a bot until I made my first account ''Pk kill Iam'' and his name was '' Spunk 2001 '' I always asked what did his name mean but he never told me until I grew up, but we ran round questing together and trying to get rune scimitars.

I joined Velheim 1st January and haven't stopped playing since my arrival.

Work:
I work in automation and software development, My main focus is just to keep expanding and learning new things in the industry to always take on new things when given the chance, other things I tend to dabble in is consultancy, CRM systems and supporting clients.

Hobbies / Interests:

I'm a huge football fan supporting Chelsea FC all my life, Recently started to watch some NFL with my team being Jacksonville Jaguars due to following the journey of Trevor Lawrence.

I enjoy working on myself, a huge passion of mine is going to the gym to keep active and when I'm not working on myself I'm working on my mental health trying to be the best I can.

I use to stream OSRS on my ironman, https://www.twitch.tv/offkong as well as YouTube on the side with some friends https://www.youtube.com/konggaming Feel free to check them out yet I'm inactive due to pursuing my passion in IT / Software Dev.

Velheim:

I joined Velheim 1st January and haven't stopped playing since my arrival.

My aim is to collect all pets as the idea of just having a green pet inventory looks awesome and well it's a great challenge to set myself, I love to group boss with Misfits my personal favourite is AOD.

If you see me around the game say hey to me, I'll be on Kong or Gim Kong :)

Rob / Kong

• Like 2
  • +1 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Gucci 1
  • Pog Dance 1

Welcome to the Forum's side, Kong!

• Love 1
Spoiler

MY GUIDES:

How to get to the Travelling Merchant
How to get to the Travelling Merchant - Topic 3269

Chompy Birds Guide
Chompy Birds Guide - Topic 3278

Where to hand in Chronicle Fragments
Where to hand in Chronicle Fragments - Topic 3597

How to make Bullseye Lantern (Ironman Friendly)
How to make Bullseye Lantern (Ironman Friendly) - Topic 3617

Giant Mimic Boss - D&D
Giant Mimic Boss D&D - Topic 3684

Player Owned Ports Guide
Player Owned Ports Guide - Topic 3720

Bork Boss - D&D
Bork Boss D&D - Topic 3785

How to get to the Lost Grove - Slayer Creatures
How to get to the Lost Grove & the Slayer Creatures - Topic 3800

Raptor Key & Chest - Raptor Monsters
Raptor Key, Chest & Raptor Monsters - Topic 3806

Ancient Invention Guide/Overview
Ancient Invention Guide/Overview - Topic 3821

Crafting Guide - 1-99+

Crafting Guide - 1-99+ - Topic 3901

PetTheCasket.gif.d9df0fc628039da8b1e0a952ebbe26b1.gif

You've been one of my best friends during my recent time on Velheim. It's always a pleasure to chat with you or talk shit about anything and nothing and I'm really happy to learn more about the Rob behind the Kong. Welcome to the forums big guy, great intro post

• Love 1

To do what I've preached.

Founding member of Bandits

• Nhs pinned this topic
  • Sandstorm unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...