Locked [ED2] Quick Trash-run guide [Iron Friendly]

Iron Tyrone

• Administrator

nS8sieW.png

Within this guide I will be cover the [Basics] of my version of an ED2 Trashrun - taking anywhere from 6-10 minutes depending on gear.

0. Flat Requirements.
For what I will call "flat" requirements, these will be Prayer-icon.png?0e5f243 Prayer & at least Attack-icon.png?41578Strength-icon.png?e67ddDefence-icon.png?94c29Constitution-icon.png?0d58360 the main melee combat skills.

1. Gearing & Inventory
As for gear, I will be listing what I believe are the lower tier for gear & inventory requirements and the higher-tier. 
You can mix and match different tiers of gears in between such as Bandos Armour for example.

Lower Tier. (Gear inside - with methods to obtain the "inventory requirements")

Spoiler

Ff87Z6k.pngijgGPMn.png

There is no herblore requirement, as the Antipoisons can be bought from Jiminiua on Karamja.
rlnztoh.png

The Anti-dragon shield can be obtained by speaking with Duke Horacio in Lumbridge Castle.
Qs3o1UP.png

The Enhanced Excalibur can be purchased from the Lady of the Lake for 1k coins.
wewu34E.png

Finally, the Dragon Halberd can be purchased from the Quartermaster in Tyras Camp.
YiVSjxR.png

To get to Tyras Camp use a charter ship from Port Sarim to Port Tyras and run the rest of the way to the camp.
CfjLg8P.png

For the "lower-tier gear" the Warpriest is interchangeable with any armour tiers around levels 50-60 and above, so Rock-Shell, Orichalkum Armour of any enhancement, and Barrows Armours would be perfectly fine - though I would also highly suggest Prayer-icon.png?0e5f2armour with naturally high prayer bonuses as to lessen the costs of the run by saving you Prayer_potion_(4).png?e7049Prayer Potions.

High-End Tier. 

Spoiler

KTUJtu2.pngCgeObhS.png

I will be quite honest that using Masterwork armour just for trash-farming is excessive, but if you want faster runs - you can use it.

2. Getting to ED2 (Dragonkin Laboratory).
Using the 25px-Home_Teleport_icon.png?3db26Teleportation Menu, go to the cSjnufw.pngBosses Tab and click on Dragonkin Laboratory.

3. Starting & Pathing - First room.
You'll start by clicking on the "Entrance"/"Centre Piece".
MDyEthu.png

And start a "New Instance".
VyjU84n.png

Once in, you will turn on Protect_from_Melee.png?d6f57Protect from Melee, Equip your Halberd, and path accordingly.
cxKtx69.png

This will aggro and pull all of the Laboratory Slimes into the South-western corner.
Turn on Auto-retaliate.png?25c90Auto-Retalliate and wait till they're all dead.
SCkt9A4.png

4. Second room.
For the second room, turn on Protect_from_Magic.png?38bdaProtect from Magic, equip your regular weapons and kill the two dragons, this is when you drink your Antipoison.
tgjHtbr.png

Now you will enter the Eastern room with the Lava Spiders - Protect_from_Missiles.png?38bdaProtect from missiles & Auto-retaliate_off.png?6b7a1Auto-Retalliate off to lure them around the doorway to stack them.
bso99AT.png
Once they are stacked, turn Auto-retaliate.png?25c90Auto-Retalliate back on and kill them.
QkmAsMk.png

4. Final Path - Luring the remaining Lava Spiders.
With Auto-retaliate_off.png?6b7a1Auto-Retalliate OFF and Protect_from_Missiles.png?38bdaProtect from missiles ON - you will follow this path to lure all the spiders.
cdzOZF2.png

Pathing:
hybf2qe.gif
The key points are pulling the "North" Spiders to the West by standing behind the rocks, and then luring them all to the main spot using the rock to the south.

After successfully "collecting" all of the Lava Spiders, turn on Auto-retaliate.png?25c90Auto-Retalliate and kill them :).
znIsskP.png

5. Rewards & Why to do Trashruns.
Well, for the rewards of doing Trashruns - you can get Laboratory Relics which can either be alched for GP, or disassembled.
The COMMON & UNCOMMON relics can be disassembled for some juicy invention components. Most notably Junk.png?de74a JUNK (for Common & Uncommon relics).

• You will need Junk.png?de74a Junk, in conjunction with a Junk_refiner_(unused).png?78425Junk Refiner to create Refined_components.png?9ea70 Refined Components which are required to make Alchemical_onyx.png?75391Alchemical Onyxes, and Alchemical_hydrix.png?c7153Alchemical Hydrixes.

The Laboratory_relic_(rare).png?01e61RARE relics can be disassembled for some even JUICIER invention components. What is notable about this, are that these components are fairly "end-game".
Components obtained from disassembling high tier equipment; for example: 25px-Shadow_components.png?8437cShadow Components which can only be obtained from "Sliskean" equipment.

Other loot can include Onyx_dust.png?d5831Onyx Dust - use 100 of these and 250 Incandescent energy 1000.png Incandescent Energies to transmute an Uncut_onyx.png?95a5eUncut Onyx, Glaiven_wing-tip.png?df3b1Glaiven wing-tips - which if you get two of them you can upgrade your Glaiven_boots.png?0524fGlaiven Boots to Flarefrost_boots.png?9120aFlarefrost Boots, and if you're lucky enough a Draconic_visage.png?1e564Draconic Visage.

wWenwPP.png

Thanks for checking out the guide, if you enjoyed it - or if it has proven to be of use to you, please leave feedback or a reaction.
Thank you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3

UIM Dung Storage 1 day pls
LQNtL22.gif

giphy.gif

Very, very awesome and clean quick guide for ED2 trash runs. This will be very helpful for me, I will definitely be using this from now on! I can also see that this guide can be very useful for every type of player, but mostly us ironman, as we cannot use GE or trade with other players. Great guide, thank you!

• Love 1
Spoiler

MY GUIDES:

How to get to the Travelling Merchant
How to get to the Travelling Merchant - Topic 3269

Chompy Birds Guide
Chompy Birds Guide - Topic 3278

Where to hand in Chronicle Fragments
Where to hand in Chronicle Fragments - Topic 3597

How to make Bullseye Lantern (Ironman Friendly)
How to make Bullseye Lantern (Ironman Friendly) - Topic 3617

Giant Mimic Boss - D&D
Giant Mimic Boss D&D - Topic 3684

Player Owned Ports Guide
Player Owned Ports Guide - Topic 3720

Bork Boss - D&D
Bork Boss D&D - Topic 3785

How to get to the Lost Grove - Slayer Creatures
How to get to the Lost Grove & the Slayer Creatures - Topic 3800

Raptor Key & Chest - Raptor Monsters
Raptor Key, Chest & Raptor Monsters - Topic 3806

Ancient Invention Guide/Overview